You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Feclez

Mighty Prinz Missions RIP OFF!!

59 comments in this topic

Members
220 posts
6,578 battles

In the Mighty Prinz Mission rewards you have ships that we paid for with hard earned money in the past through other updates/ so called special times releases

Now you give use a set of Missions to complete after paying more money to get them same ships

WHY!!!! DO WE NOT!! get given DUBLOONS as a reward for completing a Mission where we have a ship already as a final task???

• Cool 1
  • Boring 7
  • Meh 1

[-SOL-]
Members
21 posts
8,960 battles

All of the ships in the campaign are Tech Tree ships -- Dallas, Normandie, etc. etc.

Never aware of ANY of these ships being sold for Dubloons -- I got a couple free from tech tree releases (thanks WG!!), and now even if i have them, get a port slot and some silver (thanks WG!!).

Also, if you bought the PFE, and then earn her, you get Dubloons...and weeks to complete the campaign.   Thanks WG!!

Personally, very happy with how they have handled the event/ships/etc.

• Cool 5

[ARGSY]
Members
21,599 posts
15,660 battles
4 minutes ago, Feclez said:

WHY!!!! DO WE NOT!! get given DUBLOONS as a reward for completing a Mission where we have a ship already as a final task???

Because all of the ships the Mighty Prinz mission gives out are tech-tree ships, and all of them are available free-to-play.

If you threw huge sums of money to get Icarus and Normandie in crate drops when you knew they were eventually going to be free, that is NOT WARGAMING'S PROBLEM.

You didn't notice that they all came with permacamos? Each of THOSE is worth 1000 doubloons at full price, if you didn't have one on the ship already.

Members
220 posts
6,578 battles

Both Icarus and the Dallas were Buy through Store prior to them being Tech Free

• Meh 5

[ARGSY]
Members
21,599 posts
15,660 battles
2 minutes ago, Feclez said:

Both Icarus and the Dallas were Buy through Store prior to them being Tech Free

Rubbish. 

Icarus was available through crates at the start of the RN campaign, but this was a random chance drop and you KNEW she was going to be FTP from the start.

Dallas has always been a tech tree ship.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu
  • Cool 2

[S0L0]
Beta Testers
1,712 posts
4,169 battles
1 minute ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Dallas has always been a tech tree ship.

And she was free if you had the T6 Cleveland in your port.

[SYN]
Members
15,874 posts
12,803 battles

Is there even a T6 premium USN cruiser?

Members
220 posts
6,578 battles
Just now, Gasboy said:

This is my point to the Paying for Dallas as you got her with the Cleveland through the store

Once again other point is these ships they are giving away in the Missions were all part of the store that we paid for at some point wether it be by Ship or crate - and the missions are almost mute as a reward as you get nothing for them when you paid for the misson

• Boring 1
  • Meh 2

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
27,458 battles

The only way to get the Icarus from the shop was buying EN container. That didn't qualify them as "premium ships I paid with money".

1 minute ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Bovine, meet excrement.

Yeah, agree with that.

[BTD]
Members
294 posts
11,298 battles
13 minutes ago, Feclez said:

In the Mighty Prinz Mission rewards you have ships that we paid for with hard earned money in the past through other updates/ so called special times releases

Now you give use a set of Missions to complete after paying more money to get them same ships

they giving you all this steel,  they giving you all this snowflake stuff,  they giving you the coin if you already have the ship.  What more do you want?  

• Cool 1

[S0L0]
Beta Testers
1,712 posts
4,169 battles
Just now, Feclez said:

This is my point to the Paying for Dallas as you got her with the Cleveland through the store

Once again other point is these ships they are giving away in the Missions were all part of the store that we paid for at some point wether it be by Ship or crate - and the missions are almost mute as a reward as you get nothing for them when you paid for the misson

Pretty sure you would get credits instead if you have the ships already in your port.

Also, all of the info was there at the beginning, so you've only yourself to blame if you didn't read it all.

7,026 posts
27,458 battles
7 minutes ago, Feclez said:

There is a big difference anyway: 

You will usually get only the credit reward for a ship you earn via ingame missions even it was a full premium. 

The Galant/Warspite for gold via tokens and the gold for the PEF, if you bought her, is a incentive to motivate palyer doing weeks of directives.

7,026 posts
27,458 battles
2 minutes ago, Feclez said:

They are not giving you the coin if you have the ship, hence the post

You get the credit value of the ship.

[DUMPY]
[DUMPY]
Members
329 posts
8,446 battles
3 minutes ago, Feclez said:

If you don't want the TECH TREE SHIPS they are giving you, then you sell them for Credits, the ones I sold paid between 1.6-1.8 million credits (if I remember correctly).

[S0L0]
Beta Testers
1,712 posts
4,169 battles
3 minutes ago, Feclez said:

Wouldn't it make sense then to ask for the credit value for tech tree ships that you already have, instead of demanding doubloons?

• Cool 1

7,026 posts
27,458 battles
1 minute ago, Gasboy said:

Wouldn't it make sense then to ask for the credit value for tech tree ships that you already have, instead of demanding doubloons?

They have a value of zero gold, hence he get the full value :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

[BNKR]
Members
155 posts
3,950 battles
18 minutes ago, ZSU_23_4 said:

All of the ships in the campaign are Tech Tree ships -- Dallas, Normandie, etc. etc.

Never aware of ANY of these ships being sold for Dubloons -- I got a couple free from tech tree releases (thanks WG!!), and now even if i have them, get a port slot and some silver (thanks WG!!).

Also, if you bought the PFE, and then earn her, you get Dubloons...and weeks to complete the campaign.   Thanks WG!!

Personally, very happy with how they have handled the event/ships/etc.

Hang on a minute. When I looked at the PFE campaign yesterday, it seemed to me that the first mission had only one task (plus a 'final' task, maybe).

This first task could only be completed with the PFE. So you literally cannot progress to any other stage without it, so you surely need to have bought it.

Have I misread something somehow here?

Members
220 posts
6,578 battles

Id rather commander Xp than Credits etc - least I wouldnt have to keep swapping them over to try and get more 19 point commanders - ive got enough of everything else

Members
220 posts
6,578 battles
3 minutes ago, TehParakitteh said:

Hang on a minute. When I looked at the PFE campaign yesterday, it seemed to me that the first mission had only one task (plus a 'final' task, maybe).

This first task could only be completed with the PFE. So you literally cannot progress to any other stage without it, so you surely need to have bought it.

Have I misread something somehow here?

Nope your right!!! Gotta pay for it coz the missions actually run out by time you can get it via the PEF weekly missions - Which is another reason why your Paying 60-100 for the PEF to get missions to get ships you already own as final rewards

Edited by Feclez
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 1

7,026 posts
27,458 battles
1 minute ago, Feclez said:

Nope your right!!! Gotta pay for it coz the missions actually run out by time you can get it via the PEF weekly missions

Depends on your time you can sink into the game. While it could be a pain to grind out 6 times 4mio credits without premium/flags, you still have about 10 days left to finish the campaign after the last directive hits. I needed 2 days relaxed gaming to finish it.

[BNKR]
Members
155 posts
3,950 battles
21 minutes ago, Gasboy said:

She wasn't, actually. Or at least, not for me.

My fully-upgraded T6 Cleve rewarded me with a full-upgraded T6 Pensa and a stock (unresearched) T8 Cleve. If I want to unlock Dallas, I need to buy back the Omaha and grind her.

[ARGSY]
Members
21,599 posts
15,660 battles
24 minutes ago, Gasboy said:

No. The Pensacola was free. Dallas had to be ground out from Omaha. Again. Fortunately I did well in the Omaha, she seemed to suit me, and pounding out another 40K+ XP in her was not an issue.