Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Rickjoshi1765

game goes straight to port after ending

9 comments in this topic

[BTD]
Members
294 posts
11,298 battles

I looked through some of the titles and didnt see any although it may be a bit old as I have experienced this quite a bit lately.  When the game ends it goes back to port right away alot now.  I have to go back to the battle by clicking the I button to view any stats and such.  Is this old news?  I will delete if so but if not is this known?

Edited by Rickjoshi1765

[BTD]
Members
294 posts
11,298 battles
7 minutes ago, SnipeySnipes said:

Happens to me all the time and it is annoying but it hasn't been fixed in several patches.

Do they know about it?  

[BONKS]
Alpha Tester
242 posts
7,533 battles

I've seen it posted about in the past so I would think they do but it's been several patches with no fix so who knows.

Members
220 posts
6,578 battles

Dunno how long its happened but it dont worry me too much, I just use the (I) button on bottom right of port to look at the end of match list 

I have noticed however it seems too mainly happen if I get killed in say middle of a match and exit to go to a new game, get to end of game it throws straight to port - if I was alive on match without  previous exit the page comes up

[SHOOT]
Members
10 posts
18,072 battles

I have had this happen to me sporadically in the last couple months, but since the last patch it has been recurring for most of the battles.  Annoying, indeed.

[CRUEL]
Members
31 posts

It is happening EVERY game. When I try using the i button I get, "Detailed statistics are only available for Battles played during the current game session.

Members
1 post
4,435 battles

Same here. Every game ends with going strait to port. Submitted a ticket bout 2 months ago and got a reply that they are aware of the issue and working on it.    

Sign in to follow this