Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Pheasant_Plucker

Premium Time disappearing too fast?

7 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
5 posts
3,990 battles

I'm a little drunk here so maybe I am just missing something, however, I cannot make this math work:

I bought 1 year (365 days) of premium time on the 27th. I also received 24 hours more from the Daily Shipments. Today is the 31st, so:

27th to the 31st is 4 days. -1 for the shipment is 3 days that should be gone, 365 - 3 = 362 left.

My account shows 357 days left.

Thanks for any help in advance.

• Funny 1

[BLHK]
Members
558 posts
8 minutes ago, Pheasant_Plucker said:

I'm a little drunk here so maybe I am just missing something, however, I cannot make this math work:

I bought 1 year (365 days) of premium time on the 27th. I also received 24 hours more from the Daily Shipments. Today is the 31st, so:

27th to the 31st is 4 days. -1 for the shipment is 3 days that should be gone, 365 - 3 = 362 left.

My account shows 357 days left.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Because the premium time you purchased was War Gaming premium time, and the give aways have been the Warships premium. I currently show I only have 96 days of premium time when the real figure is 107 days. When you are logged into the forum, look at the top right hand corner for your account name. Click on that and it will show both numbers for you.

Beta Testers
5 posts
3,990 battles
4 minutes ago, MG1962 said:

Because the premium time you purchased was War Gaming premium time, and the give aways have been the Warships premium. I currently show I only have 96 days of premium time when the real figure is 107 days. When you are logged into the forum, look at the top right hand corner for your account name. Click on that and it will show both numbers for you.

Thanks for the reply though.

Spudzero says WG years are only 360 days. That is... odd, but I guess would explain it.

[USCC]
Members
3,057 posts
14,199 battles
2 minutes ago, Pheasant_Plucker said:

Thanks for the reply though.

Spudzero says WG years are only 360 days. That is... odd, but I guess would explain it.

Tis true.

1year.jpg.ca8223e15b1ecbc6f91c064f24f1fb18.jpg

Sign in to follow this