Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
icuOklaCity

Ban to Co-Op Match Only, (For No Fault of Mine)

4 comments in this topic

Members
126 posts
11,279 battles

Over the last 3-4 weeks maybe a little longer I've been getting random hard computer lock ups while in WoW matches. Causing me to have to do a complete computer reboot, which in turn screws me by showing as if I left in the middle of match on purpose. It is completely random and at times I might go 3,4,-5 days without a lock-up. Then other times like the last couple of days I can't seem to play a match or 2 before it would lock up, them get a couple hours without a problem. Then bam lock up. Today I haven't even been able to play a single match.  But I have been able to receive from Wargaming, a nice lovely 10 match suspension where I've been ban from playing anything other then Co-Op ..

You gotta love it, getting hammered by Wargaming for their malfunction. And yes the problem is on Wargaming's end, cause I have not had a single lockup outside of WoW. I haven't added any new programs to my computer during this time. The only thing that has changed is the normal Windows 10 updates and the Wargaming updates in this time frame. It seems to have started around the time WG'ing switched over making everybody run the Game Center. Not sure what was changed cause I had been using Game Center since it was first out in Bata with no issues..  The other issue I have gotten over this same time period is sometimes after a match has ended It throws me straight back into port without and of the result screens. Which is not a big deal, because I could go back to the mission results screen if I click on the information bottom... But this start happening about the same time as the random hard computer lockups. 

When I get a lockup I can't even pull a Crash Report of the Critical Error to send in because I have to do a complete computer reboot. So Wargaming you need to figure out what's causing this issue as for I'm not the only one having this problem. And until you get it straighten out you shouldn't be punishing players for a problem on your end. Especially Players like myself that don't have a history of quilting in the middle of a match.

[TBW]
Members
10,565 posts
18,071 battles
28 minutes ago, icuOklaCity said:

Over the last 3-4 weeks maybe a little longer I've been getting random hard computer lock ups while in WoW matches. Causing me to have to do a complete computer reboot, which in turn screws me by showing as if I left in the middle of match on purpose. It is completely random and at times I might go 3,4,-5 days without a lock-up. Then other times like the last couple of days I can't seem to play a match or 2 before it would lock up, them get a couple hours without a problem. Then bam lock up. Today I haven't even been able to play a single match.  But I have been able to receive from Wargaming, a nice lovely 10 match suspension where I've been ban from playing anything other then Co-Op ..

You gotta love it, getting hammered by Wargaming for their malfunction. And yes the problem is on Wargaming's end, cause I have not had a single lockup outside of WoW. I haven't added any new programs to my computer during this time. The only thing that has changed is the normal Windows 10 updates and the Wargaming updates in this time frame. It seems to have started around the time WG'ing switched over making everybody run the Game Center. Not sure what was changed cause I had been using Game Center since it was first out in Bata with no issues..  The other issue I have gotten over this same time period is sometimes after a match has ended It throws me straight back into port without and of the result screens. Which is not a big deal, because I could go back to the mission results screen if I click on the information bottom... But this start happening about the same time as the random hard computer lockups. 

When I get a lockup I can't even pull a Crash Report of the Critical Error to send in because I have to do a complete computer reboot. So Wargaming you need to figure out what's causing this issue as for I'm not the only one having this problem. And until you get it straighten out you shouldn't be punishing players for a problem on your end. Especially Players like myself that don't have a history of quilting in the middle of a match.

Try this.WGCheck.exe

Members
126 posts
11,279 battles

Sovereigndawg..... Is that the same as the "Check and Repair" utility in the Game Center Settings tab...??? If so I ran that tonight and when in the game after it finished and it locked up about 30 seconds after getting into the port....LOL It normally would at least make it it a match before...

I went ahead and I'm running it again, I do believe it's the same utility at is in The setting section of the Game Center but it can't hurt to run again. 

Edited by icuOklaCity

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,295 posts
22,110 battles
1 hour ago, icuOklaCity said:

And yes the problem is on Wargaming's end, cause I have not had a single lockup outside of WoW. 

When this penalty was announced I was genuinely concerned given my tater PC at the time and use of Farmers Mutual Telephone Co internet.  Turned out to be unfounded.

Your statement above really doesn't make sense.  Most likely the error is on your end as this defect is not shared by all to the extreme you have noted.  Likely a corruption occurred during a WOWS patch or just an open file that got dinged.  

If the file check mentioned above doesn't work, i would suggest reinstalling (and I agree that is a huge pain). 

Edited by Warped_1

Sign in to follow this