Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Masingi

Wargaming thank you!

11 comments in this topic

[WOLF4]
Members
143 posts

You deserve a award for the CV Rework. I almost gave up on ever playing a CV but you have changed the way I see this game. I am a US Navy veteran and I love naval combat games.

World of Warships is one of the best naval combat games on the market bar none. All I ask is that you watch closely and balance the CVs so all can have a great experience.

Thank you.

FYI I need the Gato class submarine in the game.

• Cool 14

-Members-
1,259 posts
508 battles

We appreciate the feedback!  Please do let us know specifically what you like about it.  The team is definitely interested!

[USCC]
Members
2,724 posts

I can say one thing, all the over powered this and AA that, and the world is going to end lol

When you watch the planes in action from the view of another ship (not being attacked, or attacking) it's pretty damn awesome.

Everything looks SO much better then it used to, Job well done in that respect WG!

I look forward to seeing this go live, is it going to work right outta the box, probably not, but a little tweaking here and there and I think it's going to be fine.

• Cool 1

Members
226 posts
7,580 battles

I don't know what to expect so am hedging my bets... got Musashi (in case CV's are diminished), plan upgraded captain for Texas (in case they are not), ready to get two more tech tree CVs (in case they actually turn out to be fun), and also mentally ready to take a very long break from the game (if it turns out to be a great big SNAFU).

[SAVAG]
Members
629 posts

I've played limited amount of time in pts . CV rework has changed the game for CVs . It's a great concept. The learning curve is there and there will be plenty of people complaining about drops and timing .I don't play CVs all that much, I do have a T6 Ryujo in my port which I adore. Hopefully it gets better with more updates to them . The visuals of the flak are arguably more realistic and the amount of work put into the planes is phenomenal. Hope it only gets better for all of the CVs and I hope I get to play them more.  Even if it's in co-op.

GL all.

Cheers<o,

Members
178 posts
3,491 battles

I agree, its nice to see a post about the rework that the title doesnt read " cv rework sky is falling" etc. 

Give it a chance at least. I had no intent to try a cv until now, had i wanted some rts mechanics, id play another game. 

It might suck, it might not...

[LEGIT]
Members
2,028 posts
27,839 battles

I'm 

5 hours ago, SavageTactical said:

This post doesn’t sound on the level.

I'm suspicious.  Especially about that Gato thing....

[RMRGD]
Members
452 posts
21,191 battles

There are some sky is falling reviews but most of the CCs, CV mains, have VERY valid concerns.   I think the CV rework is a must and I think it is overall better.   But its not perfect.  There are concerns at the entry level CV rework and for sure tier X end.  Yes WG did a good job.  But we "the consumers" have a choice to give feedback.   If a lot think its bad, it should be looked into.    I think WG is going to do the standard move and release it as is, then adjust based upon stats that come back.   I see this with tons of ships.   

Radio Location is a huge example where sky is falling and the community was largely wrong/WG is right...  BUT....  Radio Location is competitive is extremely powerful and pretty much OP.   So yes, good things can happen, we want to help WG with input, we want WG to get better.  This means a better game for all of us.

Sign in to follow this