Yoteded

Research Price Glitch?

6 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
1,085 battles

When I go to research the Alsace it says that its only 190k research points, but when i click on it it says that its 230k, is there a reason for this? And can I fix it?

[VVV]
Members
391 posts
2,400 battles

Its because you have to research modules (Like a Hull B) to progress. Say the price of the next ship is 40k Xp, and the B Hull of the ship you're on is 5k XP. The total cost to move to the next ship is 45K (Hull B + the next ship)

[CRMSN]
Members
8,812 posts
9,677 battles

You dont have Richie fully researched yet, so it adds the XP of what you dont have researched into the XP price. Though how and why you're trying to get Alspice with only a 158 rounds...

158 rounds, I'll be honest, you don't need to be at T8 yet, let alone T9. I'm not knocking you, it's a time in game/experience thing. You just don't have the in game time or experience to be playing in the high tiers effectively.

• Angry 1

[5D]
Members
3,010 posts
19,094 battles

OP I agree with Th3KrimzonD3mon about your progression being too fast. Another you need to understand is with each higher tier the service cost ramps up significantly more. If you don't have a nice cushion of credits you will find yourself broke and unable to play.

Go back down to tiers 5 & 6 where the economy is favorable and learn the game mechanics better so you can achieve higher damage outputs as you move back up. That will result in positive net credit earnings in the higher tiers.

• Cool 1

[PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
19,963 battles

@Jacksondk18 Congratulations getting to a Tier 8 so quickly, pay no attention to the naysayers and enjoy your new ship!

Your down vote does nothing to change the fact that he is free to progress as quickly as he wants to.