Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Zeroscov

mission "Doubloons for winning" question .

7 comments in this topic

[5D]
Members
3,010 posts
19,078 battles

Could you post a screenshot of this mission? There was another thread on this yesterday and the few that commented on it had no idea what it was as they didn't have it.

• Cool 1

[PQUOD]
Members
2,059 posts
4,196 battles

Can't seem to find any real info about this mission. The only things i've been able to dredge up on google seems to have something to do with buying black.

• Cool 1

[DPG]
Members
1,715 posts
7,391 battles
8 minutes ago, xalmgrey said:

Can't seem to find any real info about this mission. The only things i've been able to dredge up on google seems to have something to do with buying black.

That's the 250 doubloons for ten battles missions for those that bought the black versions and had the original ones.  This "Doubloons for winning" thing is different.  

• Cool 1

[PQUOD]
Members
2,059 posts
4,196 battles
Just now, Amenhir said:

That's the 250 doubloons for ten battles missions for those that bought the black versions and had the original ones.  This "Doubloons for winning" thing is different.  

Ahh okay. Well that dubloon mission itself isn't coming up at all. Seems only a few are getting it. Never have i encountered a game where so much goes on with the devs telling so little.

• Cool 1

[DPG]
Members
1,715 posts
7,391 battles
Just now, xalmgrey said:

Ahh okay. Well that dubloon mission itself isn't coming up at all. Seems only a few are getting it. Never have i encountered a game where so much goes on with the devs telling so little.

Someone in a stream said it's "random."  If that's true then you either get it or you don't.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this