You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Unit620

Warships Preminum reinbursement

4 comments in this topic

[SST5]
Beta Testers
45 posts
6,929 battles

Am I understanding this correctly?  I have 152 Wargaming preminum days and 157 Warships preminum days, if I purchase a year of Warships preminum will Wargaming give me 25 x 152 in dubs for compensation?  Just wanted to be sure before I pulled the trigger. 

Thanks for the help. 

[T-SEC]
Beta Testers
714 posts
2 minutes ago, Unit620 said:

Am I understanding this correctly?  I have 152 Wargaming preminum days and 157 Warships preminum days, if I purchase a year of Warships preminum will Wargaming give me 25 x 152 in dubs for compensation?  Just wanted to be sure before I pulled the trigger. 

Thanks for the help. 

I think it only counts for the days that you had when they implemented the new system, not anything new that you might buy.

[WOLFC]
Members
2,102 posts
12,032 battles

IF you had more Wargaming days than Warships days and then bought Warships days, you would get compensated for the overlap only. 

As it is, you already have more Warships days ... buying more won't give any compensation. 

Suggest you do a search on forums, there's several threads that refer to the news articles.

edit:

News Article https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/wows-premium/

Kiz's Explanation 

Edited by DocWalker
add link

[KOOKS]
Modder
698 posts
3,683 battles

I've tested this extensively, and it still functions for newly purchased regular WG premium time as well. In essence, say you have 360 WoWs-premium days and 720 Wargaming-premium days, if you re-up on another 360 WoWs-premium to match you will be refunded 9000 doubloons and it also says so there where you purchase. So, that would mean that now that there is a sale and if you have 360+ difference you'd re-up a year for 3000 doubloons.

Edited by Krautjaeger