Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
warheart1992

PSA: (Another)Free Hidden Santa Crate in Daily Missions

9 comments in this topic

[KWF]
Members
4,882 posts
6,587 battles

You can grab your own by doing the second stage of Daily Mission Chain 1.  It's just 1-2 battles in Random or Co op, so well worth a shot even if not playing at the moment :Smile_honoring:.

shot-18_12.30_14_40.52-0964.thumb.jpg.d44682f436eef868941e08159153bf1f.jpg

Hope you get some ships, I got the amazing Streamer camos :Smile_hiding:.

Edited by warheart1992
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[GWG]
Members
7,208 posts
13,965 battles

We should have a contest to see who has accumulated the most 'NY Streamer Camo'..  

[ARGSY]
Members
21,520 posts
15,613 battles

Thanks for the update.

I haven't got a ship yet, and I've opened a few (all gifts; the ones I've bought have all been for someone else). Nothing to lose, though!

I will probably be knocking a snowflake off the Independence tonight, so trying her out will be a great way to nab that container.

[KWF]
Members
4,882 posts
6,587 battles
5 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Thanks for the update.

I haven't got a ship yet, and I've opened a few (all gifts; the ones I've bought have all been for someone else). Nothing to lose, though!

I will probably be knocking a snowflake off the Independence tonight, so trying her out will be a great way to nab that container.

Got 5 big, nabbed Nueve de Julio and 2k dubs, didn't want to tempt my good luck more so I just grab any freebies.

[ARGSY]
Members
21,520 posts
15,613 battles

It's also worth noting (pedantic, I know) that it will take a minimum of two games, the first of which needs a minimum of 250 BXP. 

One of my frustrations with the dailies is that if you're near the end of a stage, it doesn't overlap into the next one. And if you have a monster game (e.g. 2000 Base XP), a huge porportion of it can be wasted. It's not as simple as accumulating 5350 base XP. At least the first two can be done on losing games, and thank God you can do it in co-op.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[O_S_D]
Members
189 posts
16,400 battles

My Santa crate had 10,000 free XP.  Can't complain about that!

Members
2,352 posts
32,360 battles
6 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

One of my frustrations with the dailies is that if you're near the end of a stage, it doesn't overlap into the next one. And if you have a monster game (e.g. 2000 Base XP), a huge porportion of it can be wasted. It's not as simple as accumulating 5350 base XP. At least the first two can be done on losing games, and thank God you can do it in co-op.

Ys.  When I was doing the snowflake grind I'd play Coop for the 1st 2 stages, then random for the rest.  If I wasn't winning in random I could do a coop to get the top off XP to move onto the the next stage.

Sign in to follow this