Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LubzinNJ

I have a friend who lives in Demark that I want to play with....

9 comments in this topic

[SDIWO]
Members
1,218 posts
6,644 battles

So through another game I have come across a lot of people who are avid gamers and some of them are willing to give Warships a try. One of them is from Denmark and he has a preexiting WoT account. He downloaded the game and wants to join me but he's on the EU server and I'm on the NA server. Any advice on how we can link up is of course....well....what I'm making this post for.

[WOLFG]
Members
10,742 posts
9,955 battles

I know there are players with accounts on multiple servers, so it is doable.

I believe they would have to start over here.

[PVE]
Members
20,069 posts
12,769 battles
6 minutes ago, LubzinNJ said:

So through another game I have come across a lot of people who are avid gamers and some of them are willing to give Warships a try. One of them is from Denmark and he has a preexiting WoT account. He downloaded the game and wants to join me but he's on the EU server and I'm on the NA server. Any advice on how we can link up is of course....well....what I'm making this post for.

Either you would need to join the EU server or he would have to join the NA server. @Lert lives in the Netherlands and plays on the NA server.

[SDIWO]
Members
1,218 posts
6,644 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

Either you would need to join the EU server or he would have to join the NA server. @Lert lives in the Netherlands and plays on the NA server.

Lert is an angry black cat and angry black cats are....dangerous.

But seriously the more we look into it he clearly needs to download the NA client to play the game. Any help on a link would be greatly appreciated.

[WOLFG]
Members
10,742 posts
9,955 battles

I think if you have WG Center, you can select the region for your account, or create another account on a different server.

[LOU1]
Members
4,208 posts
12,395 battles

He can create account on the NA website (this one) and should be able to click the download link.  I logged into the EU server, created an account, and downloaded the EU client a while back.

[WOLF7]
Members
12,601 posts

Have him type na.wargaming.net

He'll get a warning that tries to push him to another region, click no, then have him download.

Edited by awiggin

[PVE]
Members
20,069 posts
12,769 battles
44 minutes ago, LubzinNJ said:

Lert is an angry black cat and angry black cats are....dangerous.

But seriously the more we look into it he clearly needs to download the NA client to play the game. Any help on a link would be greatly appreciated.

I haven't done it, but I would try the things people mentioned above.

Sign in to follow this