Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

Hows the Bougogne Is Doing so far

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
1,651 posts
19,540 battles

Bourgogne.thumb.png.abe4c71b0939e344c5f196e075432e8d.png

Well not much to choose from because so few are on the NA server right now that meet the minimum games played.

But the majority minus me lmbo!  are doing very well in it up to this point.

Katsuragi is just having the time of their life in it.

Kebobstuzov I do believe holds the record at the moment until I have one of those games for the most damage :)

So far I think it is meeting all expectations and although it is capable of high damage numbers.

It is still susceptible to the nightmare you face in randoms at tier X more often than most of us would like.

But one thing that is fairly close is the WR of the players in this ship.

Here I am with 108k  avg damage lol and then you look up and another player well over that sum and they are sitting at the same WR give or take .5%

 

 

Edited by GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
540
[OO7]
Members
604 posts
7,539 battles

Do you know that by posting this thread, you have immortalized Katsuragi as the top bon jovi player in NA, and now we will never hear the end of it from him.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,651 posts
19,540 battles
1 hour ago, mixmkz said:

Do you know that by posting this thread, you have immortalized Katsuragi as the top bon jovi player in NA, and now we will never hear the end of it from him.

I was a bit surprised as I know he is a good BB player.... But he is going above and beyond in this French BB

Like all his personal new best records are in this ship I thinks.

Edited by GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11,258
[WOLF3]
Members
28,281 posts
24,692 battles

Anybody been taking these things into Clan Battles?  I know CB is a whole different ball game compared to the circus that is Randoms.

 

The ship is interesting to me because Jean Bart has been pretty nice.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,651 posts
19,540 battles
Just now, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Anybody been taking these things into Clan Battles?  I know CB is a whole different ball game compared to the circus that is Randoms.

I have seen a few players on streams like Flambass take it into CB.

It does OK but because so many good players are so good at not showing their side much.

It becomes mostly a HE spamming BB and in order to make it really work I think you would have to build a completely different strategy around it.

Less middle of the map sniping and more using it to push a Flank with its speed, reload, and concealment.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
183
[AA-DS]
Members
978 posts

Was in a random recently with keb i this boat, of course we won and he was still alive at the end.

I spent too much of my time watching how he played and where he went, the good players definitely know positioning and often dont move too far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11,258
[WOLF3]
Members
28,281 posts
24,692 battles
2 minutes ago, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

I have seen a few players on streams like Flambass take it into CB.

It does OK but because so many good players are so good at not showing their side much.

It becomes mostly a HE spamming BB and in order to make it really work I think you would have to build a completely different strategy around it.

Less middle of the map sniping and more using it to push a Flank with its speed, reload, and concealment.

 

I can imagine, especially in Tier X and not having the 406mm+ firepower to overwhelm some of the Cruisers out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
540
[OO7]
Members
604 posts
7,539 battles
10 minutes ago, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

I was a bit surprised as I know he is a good BB player.... But he is going above and beyond in this French BB

Like all his personal new best records are in this ship I thinks.

If this boat is a person, I think he would marry her.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
[BKOZ]
Members
6 posts
3,909 battles
2 minutes ago, mixmkz said:

If this boat is a person, I think he would marry her.

I think he already has :cap_popcorn:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50
[TSIOF]
Privateers
217 posts
9,297 battles
5 minutes ago, JubJub787_ said:

I think he already has :cap_popcorn:

He broke up with Graf Zeppelin and Republique for his new waifu :cap_popcorn:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,651 posts
19,540 battles
6 minutes ago, DerKaiserliche said:

He broke up with Graf Zeppelin and Republique for his new waifu :cap_popcorn:

I know the feeling, I get asked what you playing...... my response the Bourgogne.

3 hours later, hey what are you playing..... my response the Bourgogne lol.

It is  everything I like in a ship all wrapped into one package and put into a tier that i play the most.

It is also very flexible as you can easily go from secondary to AA to sniper all by switching one module.

Edited by GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
354
[GRETA]
[GRETA]
Members
598 posts
18,362 battles
14 minutes ago, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

I know the feeling, I get asked what you playing...... my response the Bourgogne.

3 hours later, hey what are you playing..... my response the Bourgogne lol.

It is  everything I like in a ship all wrapped into one package and put into a tier that i play the most.

It is also very flexible as you can easily go from secondary to AA to sniper all by switching one module.

No, Gunstar, say it ain't so! Your USN cruisers feel betrayed!

source.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,651 posts
19,540 battles
2 minutes ago, AbyssAngkor said:

No, Gunstar, say it ain't so! Your USN cruisers feel betrayed!

source.gif

Haha i know my rapid firing, can do it all US cruisers are Rusting away in port.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,651 posts
19,540 battles
1 minute ago, suleiman71 said:

I have Bourgogne.

 

She is actually overpowered. Stalingrad is not.

The ship is stronk!! i ship you not.  

But lemming trains, Baked Potatoes and Clueless teams have a way of making even the best of ships seem like they could use a little more power lol ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,319
[KSF]
-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles
Just now, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

The ship is stronk!! i ship you not.  

But lemming trains, Baked Potatoes and Clueless teams have a way of making even the best of ships seem like they could use a little more power lol ;)

 

I run into a lot of potatoes in Bourgogne. Most games I'm farming off of them. Some games require that your PT counter go to 12 and you still live for 15 minutes even after nearly dying early because your team sucks. Here is one of the crazy games.

 

 

shot-18.12.28_23.53.25-0138.jpg

shot-18.12.28_23.53.28-0770.jpg

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
354
[GRETA]
[GRETA]
Members
598 posts
18,362 battles
9 minutes ago, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

The ship is stronk!! i ship you not.  

But lemming trains, Baked Potatoes and Clueless teams have a way of making even the best of ships seem like they could use a little more power lol ;)

 

2q0a48.jpg

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11,258
[WOLF3]
Members
28,281 posts
24,692 battles
23 minutes ago, AbyssAngkor said:

2q0a48.jpg

"Did I just watch our last DD, a Yugumo, the ONLY DD left in the match, initiate a gunfight at 11km with a Worcester????"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×