Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
zofcz0jn2joej

What to buy with 12k doublons???

8 comments in this topic

Members
14 posts
2,052 battles

Hi guys,

I have 12k doublons and absolutely no idea what to do with it or which ship to buy... Already having Graf Spee, Atlanta, Asashio, P.E. Friedrich, Vampire and Perth as Premium and Hatsuharu, Akatsuki, Dallas, Mahan, Bismarck, Kongo, Aoba, Pensacola, NO, Iowa, Budony, Nürnberg, Emerald, Icarus, etc. etc. all with high XP....

Is there anything funny to buy with that coming out in 2019 soon???

I really want something fancy, like Salem or Flint but cant convert doublons into iron, etc...

Some suggestions would be very appreciated from you guys!

Thank you so much!

[VW]
Members
3,232 posts
16,293 battles
4 minutes ago, zofcz0jn2joej said:

Hi guys,

I have 12k doublons and absolutely no idea what to do with it or which ship to buy... Already having Graf Spee, Atlanta, Asashio, P.E. Friedrich, Vampire and Perth as Premium and Hatsuharu, Akatsuki, Dallas, Mahan, Bismarck, Kongo, Aoba, Pensacola, NO, Iowa, Budony, Nürnberg, Emerald, Icarus, etc. etc. all with high XP....

Is there anything funny to buy with that coming out in 2019 soon???

I really want something fancy, like Salem or Flint but cant convert doublons into iron, etc...

Some suggestions would be very appreciated from you guys!

Thank you so much!

2 tier 10 perma camos and port slots

[O_O]
Members
5,702 posts
13,083 battles

Exactly 12,000 doubloons will currently buy 360 days of Warships Premium time.  If you want to speed up your grind and significantly increase your silver and Free XP income, this is a good way to do it.

But, if you want ships, my two most recommended premiums out of those currently available on the tech tree are Scharnhorst and Leningrad. 

Edited by desmo_2

[KSC]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
211 posts
7,283 battles

Premium time

Members
2,302 posts
10,644 battles

USS Kidd

If you enjoy DDs I can’t recommend the Kidd enough. She has the best survivability by far out of any ship in the game when considering her firepower, maneuverability, and mostly importantly, her stealth, AA, and heal. 

Some people assert that the Kidd has bad damage dealing capacity, but I disagree with that. Her increased durability allows her to play greedily and aggressively in a way that no other ship gets away with. 

Sign in to follow this