Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

Mighty Prinz Campaign question.

8 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
3,308 posts
10,164 battles

You can receive 5 ships in the Mighty Prinz Campaign to complete the tasks. I already have the Icarus, Dallas & Normandie. Is there any compensation if you already have these ships? I've looked but only found PEF compensation.

[HYDRO]
Members
3,677 posts
5,280 battles

Aside from credits you should get the perma camo and a 3 point Commander. I wonder if you get a port slot for free too.

[PVE]
Members
3,835 posts
22,021 battles
1 hour ago, kgh52 said:

You can receive 5 ships in the Mighty Prinz Campaign to complete the tasks. I already have the Icarus, Dallas & Normandie. Is there any compensation if you already have these ships? I've looked but only found PEF compensation.

53 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

Aside from credits you should get the perma camo and a 3 point Commander. I wonder if you get a port slot for free too.

Yes a port slot is included for each according to the article...but for some reason my copy/paste isn't working but I just read it...credit refunds for ships & modules (as all mods will be researched) will be effected by any discounts at the time that may be going on it also said.

[O_O]
Members
5,694 posts
13,012 battles
1 hour ago, BearlyHereBear said:

I FXPd past those, but if WG says  I should have them free, I guess I'll keep them.

I have a bunch of tier 6 ships, and I think some tier 8's, that I have gotten back for free through a couple of campaigns.  If they come with permanent camo, I keep them.

Hold my beer, I'm going to look and see which ones I got back for free!

I looked it up by camo in Inventory:

• Snowy - T6:  Ernst Gaede, Queen Elizabeth, La Galissonniere, Fushun, New Mexico
  • Type 12 - T6:  Leander, Fuso, Farragut, Bayern, Budyonny, Graf Spee (free premium ship...bonus!)
  • Last Conquest:  Bismarck

There were 5 "Congratulatory" camo for T8 ships, but I don't think we got the T8 ships for free with the camo.  Same for "Arctic" camo for Edinburgh.  Still, perma camo means I gotta keep the ships...

Sign in to follow this