You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SkaerKrow

The Premium Fleet welcomes a new vessel...

10 comments in this topic

[SIM]
Members
4,220 posts
7,240 battles

The worst fears have been realized, a scrublord has the Black. :Smile_trollface:

No, but seriously, after some grinding through the Steel Monsters campaign and the Steel mission chains, I was able to get my hands on the Black. She's one of the more interesting ships in the game in terms of playstyle, and I'm looking forward to taking my lumps in her like I did with Salem.

shot-18.12.29_01.41.57-0812.jpg

• Cool 2

[INTEL]
Members
11,360 posts
31,837 battles

Rather than introduce more radar into the game, I selflessly acquired the Flint.

[SIM]
Members
4,220 posts
7,240 battles
2 hours ago, Taichunger said:

Rather than introduce more radar into the game, I selflessly acquired the Flint.

Yeah, though Black's radar is a bit less obnoxious than others, being short ranged and short lived. It requires a bit more savvy to actually get results. I agree though, the radar meta is...not great. Congratulations on your Flint.

27 minutes ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

You're an amateur downvote farmer. I did the ultimate scrub act and got Stalingrad.

Teach me your ways, master farmer. :Smile_honoring: Also, congratulations on your Stalingrad!

[XBRTC]
Members
2,996 posts
9,698 battles
13 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

Teach me your ways, master farmer. :Smile_honoring: Also, congratulations on your Stalingrad!

Thanks! I'm pretty pleased with it, even though a bunch of my battles have consisted largely of wondering where all my teammates went, and then burning to death. But the good ones... oh, those good ones. They make the bad ones worth it. Getting 5 cits on a yamato in one broadside... getting a dev strike on an enemy cruiser... those are the things that make it all worth while. :D

And re: teaching my ways... I think salt farming with stalingrad is mostly a factor of having it in the first place. First time I took it into clan battles was not necessarily underwhelming but it was certainly not an exceptional battle. At the end when everyone was saying GG, etc., one of the enemy DDs (who I hadn't even engaged, let alone killed) said we should stick our Stalingrad up our [rectal orifice]. I mean, I'd hardly done anything that battle. We won less because I punished anyone than because they just didn't do anything. All I want to do is make friends, but people say such hurtful things. *snif-snif*

[WOLF3]
Members
22,429 posts
20,527 battles
3 hours ago, Taichunger said:

HE spamming CL with a portable smoke generator isn't much less cheesier :Smile_trollface:

Still, I can only imagine the Division composition possibilities.

I have about 16k Steel, Flint & Black are interesting but I think I'll hold off for the time being.  Bourgogne looks more interesting but I'll see how WG decides to work Steel out in the future.  Not to mention other Steel ships later on.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway
  • Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
5,700 posts
13,064 battles

I am up to 6,200 steel now.  What can I get?!?

Edited by desmo_2

[PVE]
Members
8,706 posts
22,017 battles
1 hour ago, desmo_2 said:

I am up to 6,200 steel now.  What can I get?!?

The Flint is the cheapest steel ship. With coupon you need 8700 steel. Keep grinding steel Desmo. 

[O_O]
Members
5,700 posts
13,064 battles

Just got 1,500 steel in a super container.  7,700...SO CLOSE, yet so far.