You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Fog_Destroyer_Benson

A simple request to the NA media team

6 comments in this topic

Members
6 posts
8,957 battles

I have a simple request for the NA media team (idk if that's what you guys call it but I'm pretty sure you know what I mean): Can you please reboot Naval Nonsense? I really miss having that weekly laugh every Sunday. I'm posting this request on the forums in the hope that I'm not alone in my enjoyment of the series, and hopefully enough people feel the same to entice the return of the regular strips to the Sunday agenda. Sorry if I'm wasting anoyone's time with this, and thanks in advance to those who support this request.

• Cool 2

Members
2,475 posts
86 battles
28 minutes ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

WG where is my Salty McGraw and shipgirl Monaghan unique captains?

eFfmdb3l.jpg

I got to ask the devs about adding Shipgirl Monaghan and Clemson to the game, and they said they'll consider if there's interest for them.

• Cool 1

[FML]
Members
3,165 posts
13,512 battles
51 minutes ago, Fog_Destroyer_Benson said:

I have a simple request for the NA media team (idk if that's what you guys call it but I'm pretty sure you know what I mean): Can you please reboot Naval Nonsense? I really miss having that weekly laugh every Sunday. I'm posting this request on the forums in the hope that I'm not alone in my enjoyment of the series, and hopefully enough people feel the same to entice the return of the regular strips to the Sunday agenda. Sorry if I'm wasting anoyone's time with this, and thanks in advance to those who support this request.

Agreed - i too enjoyed the dry salt and wit of Naval Nonsense.  Bring it back! 

[GRETA]
Members
524 posts
15,833 battles

They ran out of jokes that can beat their CV rework, hence the hiatus.

Built-in mechanics to limit skill cap is just :fish_glass:

But yes, we do need Salty back at the helm.

Edited by AbyssAngkor

Members
3,937 posts
4,211 battles

I imagine someone is working on some sort of guidelines and storyboard to follow for the next batch of comics.