You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
dgh_18

buy premium ships from premium shop with doubloons

7 comments in this topic

[MOOBS]
Members
8 posts
4,417 battles

Hi all, merry Christmas and happy new year.  It has been awhile,  but as you had all suggested, going back down and battling to gain much needed experience has worked very well.  I have received prepaid cards for Christmas.  How do I purchase Prinz Eitel Friedrich from premium shop for doubloons?  Seems like a ship that would be a fun change of pace.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks. 

[GWG]
Supertester
22,771 posts
12,773 battles

The PEF is only in the premium shop through the portal/forum. You can check what cards you can use in the shop.

• Cool 1

[SEOP]
Members
1,540 posts
8,233 battles

You cant buy it right now for doubloons.  What kind of gift cards are they?  The gift shop has a number of prepaid card options for buying stuff directly from the premium shop.  When youre in the "Purchase option" screen -- you'll see an option called "more".  If you click on it it will show you a number of gift card options you can use to buy stuff from the Prem Shop.

You can also get it for free by playing the PEF campaign thats going on right now.  WIll take some grinding -- but at the end of the road its free.  

Edited by Dr_Dirt
  • Cool 1

[GWG]
Supertester
22,771 posts
12,773 battles
3 minutes ago, dgh_18 said:

Thank you very much everyone. Do you think the PEF will go on the tech tree?

Eventually but that will probably be a fair time down the road.

[KAPPA]
Members
2,093 posts
6,970 battles
32 minutes ago, dgh_18 said:

Thank you very much everyone. Do you think the PEF will go on the tech tree?

I waited something like 6-12 months for Kidd to do so. She will be eventually, but newly released ships tend to not end up there for a while.