Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GarethOfKelshim

Clan bonuses not triggering?

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

25
[-S-R-]
Members
122 posts
6,992 battles

How much oil does one need before they are able to gain the benefits of their clan's naval base? I thought it was only 100, but I have recently joined a new clan and earned 470 oil so far yet am not receiving any of the clan benefits. I am wondering if perhaps it is 1000 oil needed and I am still needing more?

Apologies for the noobish question but I have looked all over and cannot find out the answer or see anyone else with a similar problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
379
[SEOP]
Members
1,555 posts
8,233 battles

I've been getting coal bonuses on the Snow Flake Ships from my clans facility thingy.  There's a message that will appear in the notifications list -- lower right side of the Port screen.  5% or whatever.  So every Snow Flake in which I earn say 400 coal for the win...the clan bonus kicks in an extra 20-coal into the kitty.  20 doesn't sound like much, but all those 5% have stacked-up during the Snow Flake event given I've played close to 300 matches for coal.  And +20 is better than a hot poker in the eye socket...not that I've ever had a hot poker shoved into an eye socket.  I'm just imagining that it can't be pleasant.       

Edited by Dr_Dirt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25
[-S-R-]
Members
122 posts
6,992 battles
13 minutes ago, Vader_Sama said:

What sort of clan bonuses does your clan have now?

Pretty much all of them. Not maxed out, but coal, steel, free xp, credits, etc.

 

6 minutes ago, Dr_Dirt said:

I've been getting coal bonuses on the Snow Flake Ships from my clans facility thingy.  There's a message that will appear in the notifications list -- lower right side of the Port screen.  5% or whatever.  So every Snow Flake in which I earn say 400 coal for the win...the clan bonus kicks in an extra 20-coal into the kitty.  20 doesn't sound like much, but all those 5% have stacked-up during the Snow Flake event given I've played close to 300 matches for coal.  And +20 is better than a hot poker in the eye socket...not that I've ever had a hot poker shoved into an eye socket.  I'm just imagining that it can't be pleasant.       

I've looked in the notifications and got nothing. I've also written down the credits, coal, steel I had before the match and manually calculated after matches to see if the bonuses are being given to me without saying so. No such luck. I have a ticket open with wargaming at the moment but I was wondering if anyone else had ever encountered this issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
379
[SEOP]
Members
1,555 posts
8,233 battles
2 minutes ago, GarethOfKelshim said:

Pretty much all of them. Not maxed out, but coal, steel, free xp, credits, etc.

 

I've looked in the notifications and got nothing. I've also written down the credits, coal, steel I had before the match and manually calculated after matches to see if the bonuses are being given to me without saying so. No such luck. I have a ticket open with wargaming at the moment but I was wondering if anyone else had ever encountered this issue.

yeah -- try the ticket thing.  That might work.  It's been hit or miss for me with past game 'weirdnesses'.  Sometimes its the auto send canned nonsense.  Other times a real person looks at the ticket and tries to actually figure out if there's a problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,514
[SYN]
Members
8,203 posts
13,766 battles

Depend on the clans 'level', but at 400+ you would have it as no clan as a level high enough to exceed that (I don't think lol). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,925 posts
7,591 battles
51 minutes ago, GarethOfKelshim said:

Pretty much all of them. Not maxed out, but coal, steel, free xp, credits, etc.

 

I've looked in the notifications and got nothing. I've also written down the credits, coal, steel I had before the match and manually calculated after matches to see if the bonuses are being given to me without saying so. No such luck. I have a ticket open with wargaming at the moment but I was wondering if anyone else had ever encountered this issue.

After a match? A snowflake match? Because there is no coal or steel given per match unless you're dusting off a snowflake (or completing a clan steel mission). 

You say you looked at notifications and see nothing. Open a resource container next time get a container. If you get 400 coal, you'll get 400 coal, and then (let's say your clan gets a 3% coal bonus) a separate notification for 12 coal. Both will show on the notification history. Post a screenshot of that.   You'll likely need screenshots to file a ticket anyway, else you'll likely get trained-monkey responses from support in my experience. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,023
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
2,886 posts
8,332 battles

Get a screenshot of your credits & xp page after a battle and expand the modifiers tab under the xp. The clan bonuses should show up at the bottom of the modifiers for whatever bonuses your clan has for the xp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,547
[PVE]
Members
19,833 posts
11,995 battles

@GarethOfKelshim looks like your clan has the following bonuses that you should see:

 

+5% XP - this is on the XP screen after a battle

+10% CmdrXP - this is on the XP screen after a battle

+25% FXP - hover over the FXP amount on the final screen to see this bonus

-10% service fee discount - this is on the XP screen after a battle

 

-15% credit cost of tech tree ships - The tech tree tab can show you if you are getting this bonus

+5% coal - this is in the notifications on the bottom right of the port screen

+5% steel - this is in the notifications on the bottom right of the port screen

 

-S-R- Sea Renegades is a level X clan, so you need 100 oil. We can not see how much oil you have earned, but you and your clan can. If you have picked up 10 containers in the last 4 days, then you would have the 100 oil you need. Purchased containers count as well as all the ones you earn in game.

 

Outside of a glitch, this is the only thing I can think of. If you leave the clan and then come back, you have to earn the clan's level in containers again, no matter how much you have earned in the past.

 

pics from my account

Spoiler

+5% XP,  +10% CmdrXP, & -12% service fee discount - these are all on the XP screen after a battle

WjgqYju.jpg

 

+25% FXP - hover over the FXP amount on the final screen to see this bonus

hCxt4qZ.jpg

 

 

-15% credit cost of tech tree ships - The tech tree tab can show you if you are getting this bonus

ugjBtSp.jpg

 

+7% coal & +5% steel - these are in the notifications on the bottom right of the port screen. The 400 coal from a container shows up on the container screen, but it and the clan coal bonus are listed separately.

4W2HF1D.jpg

jk11E2f.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,884
[CUTEZ]
-Members-
1,642 posts
1,173 battles
On 12/28/2018 at 2:35 PM, GarethOfKelshim said:

How much oil does one need before they are able to gain the benefits of their clan's naval base? I thought it was only 100, but I have recently joined a new clan and earned 470 oil so far yet am not receiving any of the clan benefits. I am wondering if perhaps it is 1000 oil needed and I am still needing more?

Apologies for the noobish question but I have looked all over and cannot find out the answer or see anyone else with a similar problem.

Hello Captain,

We apologize for you not getting the benefits of your clan once you met the requirements.

We have credited your account some items. 

Have a great day Captain!

 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25
[-S-R-]
Members
122 posts
6,992 battles
On 2/13/2019 at 1:11 PM, iKami said:

Hello Captain,

We apologize for you not getting the benefits of your clan once you met the requirements.

We have credited your account some items. 

Have a great day Captain!

 

 

Thank you very much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,884
[CUTEZ]
-Members-
1,642 posts
1,173 battles
53 minutes ago, GarethOfKelshim said:

Thank you very much.

Our pleasure! Enjoy the high seas!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×