Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
KfirGuy

When RNG Is Having Fun With You.... (Santa Crates)

6 comments in this topic

[SOBA6]
Beta Testers
37 posts
3,862 battles

Greetings fellow Captains, 

I was far too amused with this to not share. Several days ago I finally hit that magical 750K free XP mark and picked up Musashi, my first IJN BB since the Beta (where that was the line I was grinding primarily). I was excited to finally unlock Musashi, and looking forward to maybe starting down the IJN BB line in earnest. 

The next morning, a friend decided to gift me a few Santa Crates, which was neat. From them I dropped both the Kii and the Mutsu.... so from 0 to 3 IJN BBs in 24 hours. The coincidence was striking. 

Now today, a day later, I decided to treat myself to a few more crates. What do I get? Ashitaka. So from 0 to 4 IJN premium BBs in 3 days. 

So I guess I am meant to be playing some Japanese Battleships. Any tips for me? Anyone else have some odd crate RNG?

Members
175 posts
9,928 battles
13 minutes ago, KfirGuy said:

Greetings fellow Captains, 

I was far too amused with this to not share. Several days ago I finally hit that magical 750K free XP mark and picked up Musashi, my first IJN BB since the Beta (where that was the line I was grinding primarily). I was excited to finally unlock Musashi, and looking forward to maybe starting down the IJN BB line in earnest. 

The next morning, a friend decided to gift me a few Santa Crates, which was neat. From them I dropped both the Kii and the Mutsu.... so from 0 to 3 IJN BBs in 24 hours. The coincidence was striking. 

Now today, a day later, I decided to treat myself to a few more crates. What do I get? Ashitaka. So from 0 to 4 IJN premium BBs in 3 days. 

So I guess I am meant to be playing some Japanese Battleships. Any tips for me? Anyone else have some odd crate RNG?

Congrats. You were very lucky. I have been wanting to get a Missouri from a Santa Crate for two years now, and have purchased many crates to get one. I did not get my Mighty MO. You should love everything about the Musashi, except for the turret traverse speed which LittleWhiteMouse describes as a crime against humanity. Be sure to read her review of the Musashi. It helped me with its setup and understanding how to play it.

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,613 posts
9,825 battles

I seem to only get T6 prems, this year it was the T-61 and the Monhagan or whatever it's callled. 

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
1,030 posts
3,233 battles

Sweet!  You have good luck, it seems...I've opened 5 big and 5 small crates so far and no ships. Haven't ever gotten a ship from any of the super containers or Black Friday crates either. RNG trolls me in the other direction! 

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,185 posts
5,002 battles

and yet all I got was garbage tier 5's that are XP Pinyata's.

I spent about 200 bucks. 

Sign in to follow this