Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
thegreenbaron

Where's the Gold?

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

479
[KERN]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,275 posts
6,912 battles

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/wows-premium/

 

So, supposedly, if we get both types of prem, there's supposed to be some sort of gold reimbursement?  25 per day.  I got both, and I got nothing.  The 'official' thread for this is missing, so I'm guessing they know they have a problem here,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,541
[SOFOP]
Members
2,226 posts
13,342 battles

There is a specific order you had to do it in.  Think it was that you had to buy regular time, then WoWs time.  Search for the thread and file a support ticket if needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
320
[BTLST]
Members
569 posts
8,477 battles

I already had the Wargaming account and also purchased the Warships special A YEAR AT SEA and have not seen any Doubloons yet either.    When and how are we going to receive the advertised Doubloons?   I'm sure many others wonder as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
120
[TAFY3]
[TAFY3]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
460 posts
10,081 battles

When 7.12 went live all of your Premium time is now both regular, and WoWS Premium time.  I think you have to purchase regular Premium time after the switch in order to get the 25 Doubloons.  After reviewing the article I don't think that the Premium time that was duplicated after 7.12 counts as regular Premium time for the Doubloons.  I bought the Year at Sea with Doubloons and I haven't seem and Doubloons.

 

Here's an excerpt from the article.

"For example, let’s say that you have 10 days and 2 hours of Wargaming Premium Account. You spend 2,500 doubloons to buy 30 days of Warships Premium Account. At purchase, you will receive 11 (for the days rounded up) x 25 (doubloons) = 275 doubloons as compensation.

At the same time, if you have 1 day of Wargaming Premium Account and 7 days of Warships Premium Account, then you are not subject to any compensation if you buy 30 days of Wargaming Premium Account."

I think you only get Doubloons if you don't have any WoWS Premium time, but have Regular Premium time, and them buy WoWS Premium time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,303
[MUDDX]
[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
21,869 battles

@thegreenbaron if you already had regular Wargaming premium time when WoWS Premium time went live you would get 25 doubloons for each day of over lap. ie If you had 10 days WG premium time when WoWS Premium time went live WG gave you 10 days WoWs Premium time plus 250 doubloons for the 10 days of overlap. If you buy/win WoWs premium time before that initial War Gaming Premium time is used you get 25 doubloons for each new day of over lap ie you now have 5 day WG premium time and win 3 days WoWs premium time you get 75 doubloons.

That's what I understand that it only applies to the WG premium time you had not any more you buy after since after you have a choice which to buy when before there was only the one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,757
Members
5,144 posts
14 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

That's what I understand that it only applies to the WG premium time you had not any more you buy after since after you have a choice which to buy when before there was only the one.

Actually, it's the other way.  If you had WG Premium time sitting there when WoWS Premium Time came, you now have that much of both, and you get no extra compensation, because it cost you nothing.

If you buy more of both on top, you can get compensation.  I summon @Kizarvexis, who knows all the facts....

Edited by mavfin87

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
479
[KERN]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,275 posts
6,912 battles

Guys, I had regular war-gaming time and then bought warships time.  Got no gold.  How hard is this to understand? Doen in correct order.  Still no gold.

 

 

Bought Wargaming Time - Bought Warships time - Should be Gold - Still no gold.

 

2 hours ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

There is a specific order you had to do it in.  Think it was that you had to buy regular time, then WoWs time.  Search for the thread and file a support ticket if needed.

There is no thread.  It's not there, you can check fro mthe 'special info' site to here and the thread that should be here is not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,541
[SOFOP]
Members
2,226 posts
13,342 battles

Thread I mentioned:  

 

However, according to the thread, if you bought WG Premium time, then bought WG premium time after, you should get credit.  I'd put in a support ticket if you think you should be getting something that you aren't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,550
[PVE]
Members
19,835 posts
12,005 battles
2 hours ago, mavfin87 said:

Actually, it's the other way.  If you had WG Premium time sitting there when WoWS Premium Time came, you now have that much of both, and you get no extra compensation, because it cost you nothing.

If you buy more of both on top, you can get compensation.  I summon @Kizarvexis, who knows all the facts....

 

36 minutes ago, thegreenbaron said:

Guys, I had regular war-gaming time and then bought warships time.  Got no gold.  How hard is this to understand? Doen in correct order.  Still no gold.

 

 

Bought Wargaming Time - Bought Warships time - Should be Gold - Still no gold.

 

There is no thread.  It's not there, you can check fro mthe 'special info' site to here and the thread that should be here is not.

 

8 minutes ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

Thread I mentioned:  

 

However, according to the thread, if you bought WG Premium time, then bought WG premium time after, you should get credit.  I'd put in a support ticket if you think you should be getting something that you aren't.

Ninja'd :Smile_teethhappy:

 

Yes, if you have existing WG time and buy/rewarded Warships time that overlaps the WG time, then you get 25 doubloons per day. If you have Warships time and buy WG time that overlaps with the Warships time, there is no dub compensation.

 

I have 561 days WG time and 239 days Warships time. So any Warships time I get will overlap with existing WG time and I get 25 dubs per day. If this is what happened to you and you did not get dubs, then you have to open a ticket as the mods here can not help you as they do not have the tools to do so. Only support has the tools to fix these kinds of problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
266
[-BMV-]
Members
495 posts
17,987 battles

I don't want to make a new thread so ill ask here. Sorry Op if this derails your topic a little.

Today i got an in-game message (while i was in port) that read something like, "Hey commander do you want to earn 100 dubloons daily by winning battles" below was a box with I'm In. Obviously i clicked it and got a personal mission to win 100 dubloons. It's a mission that can be completed once a day (apparently).

I have 390 days of WOWS premium time (388 now) and yesterday i got a day more from the daily shipments (dunno if it has anything to do with it).

So....um, do anyone here knows what it is?, i looked everywhere and couldn't find any info about it. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Sidelock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
479
[KERN]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,275 posts
6,912 battles

Ok, answer from WG: apparently I missed it.  I guess when you give someone 7k gold in 200 gold increments, you may miss it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
92
[ARC]
Members
721 posts
9,575 battles
5 hours ago, Sidelock said:

I don't want to make a new thread so ill ask here. Sorry Op if this derails your topic a little.

Today i got an in-game message (while i was in port) that read something like, "Hey commander do you want to earn 100 dubloons daily by winning battles" below was a box with I'm In. Obviously i clicked it and got a personal mission to win 100 dubloons. It's a mission that can be completed once a day (apparently).

I have 390 days of WOWS premium time (388 now) and yesterday i got a day more from the daily shipments (dunno if it has anything to do with it).

So....um, do anyone here knows what it is?, i looked everywhere and couldn't find any info about it. Thanks in advance.

I got the message too. But did not verified the personal mission nor got any screenshots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×