Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

Question about CV Perma Camo

6 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
12,246 posts
13,897 battles

I heard with the Perma Camo sale there is Potential to make a profit when CV rework hits since rework will give full refund of the Perma Camo cost. Heard in very least that was for the tier 7 and 9 CVs since they are getting removed from the game. Question is if I buy Perma for other CVs and decide to refund entire CV line of the credits and I get my XP sunk into them back in Free XP form, does that mean Perma Camo on them gets refunded on the tier 6,8,10 CVs as well?

Members
509 posts
9,024 battles

Now you are not getting any refund. Plan failed :(

On a serious note I have tried asking this on streams but no one had an answer. Logically speaking we should get back the doubloon refund because "I don't like" the rework and want my dubs back. 

Edited by sansfaille

Alpha Tester
2,552 posts

Finally, if you do not like the new gameplay, or you want to go through the whole branch from beginning to end again, you can exchange your researched tech tree aircraft carriers for credits and free experience. You can also sell Premium aircraft carriers for their full cost in doubloons. 

At the same time, the exchange of the researched aircraft carriers will only be allowed in reverse order (from the upper tiers to the lower tiers). For example, if you decide to sell the Ranger, you will not be able to keep the higher tier aircraft carrier (tier X Midway). XP from the ship will transfer to the ship on the first tier of this nation. When you exchange or sell permanent Camos you will be reimbursed in the full value of doubloons.

WG has been known to go back on their word though so take it with a grain of salt.

[RKLES]
Members
12,246 posts
13,897 battles
23 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

The logic stands, the risk remains in case any of the compensation rules changes.

Except in this case they are totally changing the entire CV mechanics and I know Premium CVs are getting Doubloons refunds. It will of course be a one time thing, but if it means I get extra Doubloons to expand my fleet by getting premium ships that will be good thing.

Edited by Admiral_Thrawn_1

[KWF]
Members
4,052 posts
6,242 battles
7 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Except in this case they are totally changing the entire CV mechanics and I know Premium CVs are getting Doubloons refunds. It will of course be a one time thing, but if it means I get extra Doubloons to e land my fleet by getting premium ships that will be good thing.

While WG can change their mind, the rule in every split or big change is "you won't lose anything value wise, may even profit". So far they have been loyal to this logic and I believe the CV rework will also be the case.

Sign in to follow this