ednitos

How to change servers on Mac.

3 comments in this topic

Members
1 post

I just recently downloaded the game but didn't realize I downloaded the Asia server. :/ I don't know how to change it to NA on Mac, and I've been looking all day on how to change it but I'm not tech savvy, so I'd appreciate any help. I've tried downloading the NA server version, but still stuck on Asia, so I assume some files weren't removed. 

Edited by ednitos

[CUTER]
Privateers, Supertester
870 posts
1 hour ago, ednitos said:

I just recently downloaded the game but didn't realize I downloaded the Asia server. :/ I don't know how to change it to NA on Mac, and I've been looking all day on how to change it but I'm not tech savvy, so I'd appreciate any help. I've tried downloading the NA server version, but still stuck on Asia, so I assume some files weren't removed. 

If you mean your account, you can not transfer your account over to the NA server from SEA.

When it comes to downloading NA, you should just need to go to worldofwarships.com and download a copy of the NA client.

• Cool 1

Community Department
3,294 posts
1,296 battles
6 hours ago, ednitos said:

4 hours ago, Kaga_Kai_Ni said:

If you mean your account, you can not transfer your account over to the NA server from SEA.
When it comes to downloading NA, you should just need to go to worldofwarships.com and download a copy of the NA client.

Game clients differs so there is no way to choose servers from the client. 
Log in on the portal https://worldofwarships.com/ and download WGC or classic launcher here https://worldofwarships.com/en/content/game/ 

• Cool 1