You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Swine_007

Current Season of Ranked Sprint

6 comments in this topic

[EGI]
[EGI]
Beta Testers
1,234 posts
23,601 battles

For once I am not embarrassed by the number of games it took to finish this..... Has anyone else felt this was easier this time ? 

image.thumb.png.818fb4298c1c429451136a8c5c8abd00.png

[--K--]
Members
5,332 posts
16,749 battles

It took me less than 20 games to reach Rank 1 of Rank Sprint 3. I used my Anshan with its 19p captain. Its the same ship I used for Ranking out in Season 7 of "normal" Rank, so I'm comfortable playing her. I didn't have a lot of trouble this Sprint, I think I lost only 1 star and saved several. But good grief I had to hard Carry several matches. Some people Do Not know how to play their ship. Or understand that charging the enemy one at a time and than flashing their broadside is a bad idea. 

[NEMO]
Members
814 posts
8,556 battles

I tried one battle yesterday and the team I got stuck with all died before 5 minutes passed, leaving me as the sole survivor vs a full enemy team. Needless to say, we lost. BADLY.

It's all about luck of the draw. You get good teammates, you win. You get crap teammates, you pay for their terrible gameplay...

[PWH]
Members
139 posts
6,029 battles

I managed to get rank one last friday with only two days of playing. An Aigle with Radio position is a scary thing, as it can and will bully any dd that it finds. Just be aware of where there cruisers are and you are good.

Members
927 posts
3,725 battles

I'm having a helluva time. Took 3 days to get out of rank 3 only to get crapped on one star into 2.

Was on epicenter with 2 BBs, 2 cruisers, 1 dd per side.

The 2 BBs proceed to head out at the slowest possible speed while the rest of us went to the other side. Arizona went afk in the middle circle for the rest of the match & the fuso heads straight for the border costing us the match as it came down to him & the dunk. Fuso used he the entire time. Seems people cannot comprehend how to play that mode.

[VW]
Members
3,890 posts
18,764 battles

Took me longer this time, i was using 3-6 pt commanders, didnt feel like wasting capt xp to retrain. There were a lot more afk/clueless players in the higher bracket this time i felt. The last star was a bit annoying to grab. All around it was not bad though