Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ericson38

Not a BOT, but a Cheerleader in a Lightning

6 comments in this topic

[KRAK]
[KRAK]
Members
1,180 posts

This team mate only made comments when you hit or missed a ship, was everywhere, but never fired a shot, only called the game and the way it was going. If you hit a ship, you got a well done commander. If you didn't, you got a negative comment. Doing it for the whole side of the map we were on. It was a play by play, but they never launched a torp or fired a gun that I saw, and no smoke to cover anyone.

• Funny 2

[KRAK]
[KRAK]
Members
1,180 posts

He was good and fast on the keyboard, but I think didn't have enough reserve focus to take a shot on the red team at the same time. Otherwise, harmless.

[A-D-F]
Members
1,133 posts
9,433 battles

4 minutes ago, Ericson38 said:

He was good and fast on the keyboard, but I think didn't have enough reserve focus to take a shot on the red team at the same time. Otherwise, harmless.

Harmless cheerleader troll is not harmless.

That's an effective kill for the reds and a distraction.

& also apparently

Rule #36: No matter what it is; it is somebody's fetish.

& I'm pretty sure that hating something this derp-tastic will only make it stronger.

[KRAK]
[KRAK]
Members
1,180 posts

With his low detection and never firing, he was alive at the end. Kind of a spin on the one that goes to the corner in the US cruiser and waits out the match. But this one was the life of the party. Like a song bird, they were.

Sign in to follow this