Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
General_Lee_Miserable

I Got a Ship For Completing Belle Epoque!

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
768 posts
5,214 battles

I got the Asashio from the Santa box awarded for completing the Belle Epoque collection. Now, this in itself isn't that exciting. BUT, also I won Asashio B from a prior container. So, now I can complete the missions for 2500 doubloons.  Not a bad return for just playing the game. 

  • Cool 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,599
[FML]
Members
3,654 posts
14,584 battles

Wow, that’s great luck!

If it wasn’t for bad luck, I’d have no luck at all!

All I’ve managed from either the black containers or from the Santa crates are camos: 2-3 at a time...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,089
[KNMSU]
Members
7,086 posts
7,668 battles

I got one from purchased crates earlier. I doubt I will ever use it.

Question: how the heck do you get the belle epoque crates to drop? I was getting them constantly yesterday. Now, I'm two emblems short and nothing is dropping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,319
[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,601 posts
19,194 battles
13 minutes ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

I got the Asashio from the Santa box awarded for completing the Belle Epoque collection. Now, this in itself isn't that exciting. BUT, also I won Asashio B from a prior container. So, now I can complete the missions for 2500 doubloons.  Not a bad return for just playing the game. 

Man I'm jealous .

Didn't get any black ships, and I I have all the regular ones..

She is a fickle but fun bote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
669
[NGA]
Members
1,968 posts
10,418 battles
12 minutes ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

I got the Asashio from the Santa box awarded for completing the Belle Epoque collection. Now, this in itself isn't that exciting. BUT, also I won Asashio B from a prior container. So, now I can complete the missions for 2500 doubloons.  Not a bad return for just playing the game. 

That's got a nice bonus thanks to the Steel event. I'm hoping that one I eventually get will bring Terrible, Prinz, or Mass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,695
[O_O]
Members
6,210 posts
14,323 battles
4 minutes ago, Battlecruiser_Kongo said:

I got one from purchased crates earlier. I doubt I will ever use it.

Question: how the heck do you get the belle epoque crates to drop? I was getting them constantly yesterday. Now, I'm two emblems short and nothing is dropping.

The Prinz Eidel Friedrich missions drop New Year 2019 crates, which contain the collection pieces.

Edited by desmo_2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,659
[O-PN]
Members
9,125 posts
10,592 battles
6 minutes ago, UltimateNewbie said:

Wow, that’s great luck!

If it wasn’t for bad luck, I’d have no luck at all!

All I’ve managed from either the black containers or from the Santa crates are camos: 2-3 at a time...

U r PohTayToh, u git wut u deeserv. :Smile_trollface:

 

(Love ya, down under buddy!)

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,599
[FML]
Members
3,654 posts
14,584 battles
29 minutes ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

U r PohTayToh, u git wut u deeserv. :Smile_trollface:

 

(Love ya, down under buddy!)

Even spuds have ears, mate :p

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,549
[PVE]
Members
19,835 posts
11,995 battles
46 minutes ago, Battlecruiser_Kongo said:

I got one from purchased crates earlier. I doubt I will ever use it.

Question: how the heck do you get the belle epoque crates to drop? I was getting them constantly yesterday. Now, I'm two emblems short and nothing is dropping.

Missions in Directives and Mighty Prinz campaign

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54
[ABCD3]
Members
437 posts
10,115 battles

Congrats!

Camos and flags and camo and flags and camo and flags.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,484
[PVE]
Members
11,202 posts
21,496 battles
1 hour ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

I got the Asashio from the Santa box awarded for completing the Belle Epoque collection. Now, this in itself isn't that exciting. BUT, also I won Asashio B from a prior container. So, now I can complete the missions for 2500 doubloons.  Not a bad return for just playing the game. 

:Smile_great:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×