Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Soullock27

Unable to launch planes midway into battle

6 comments in this topic

[5D2]
Members
18 posts
7,221 battles

I have now experienced this issue several times where my cv will no longer be able to launch planes even when I have full squadrons available.   

I'm not certain if it is caused by double hitting the launch button for a squadron as soon as a current squadron is defeated or finishes all the attack runs.

Here is the replay of the most recent match where I was no longer able to launch

20181227_155604_PJSA110-Hakuryu_28_naval_mission.wowsreplay

[RNJR]
Members
282 posts
4,838 battles

Irregardless that glitch will be dealt with in 0.8.0 with the removal of RtS carrier replaced with action plane controls.  Soon you wont need to worry about more than one single squadron at a time.

Members
173 posts
10,014 battles

I have always found you still have to hit F to return planes even if you have expended all planes in your runs 

[5D2]
Members
18 posts
7,221 battles

20181228_215149_PASA110-Midway_35_NE_north_winter.wowsreplayBump.. this still keeps happening to me in over 50% of my matches, it just won't launch planes anymore and all I can do is just drive the cv around.  Has anyone else run into this problem?

I really want to play the cvs more on the PTR but this is making it almost impossible

Most recent 2 replays where this has occurred.

20181228_215149_PASA110-Midway_35_NE_north_winter.wowsreplay

20181228_220628_PJSA110-Hakuryu_22_tierra_del_fuego.wowsreplay

Edited by Soullock27
added replays

[WOLF4]
Members
41 posts
7,829 battles

This too has happened to me on two occasions today.  I do tend to quickly double tap a squadron launch key quickly upon no longer controlling a previous squadron, sometimes before hitting the "F" key to return to carrier. Both times this happened we're in random battles. Once with Midway and again with Hak.

Sign in to follow this