Jump to content
TheURLGuy

Let’s Talk About "January Combat Missions"

78 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

5
[TASH]
Members
9 posts
8,983 battles

The "Discuss in Forums" button at the bottom of the page on the wows website unfortunately links to itself, rather than this forums website.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
286 posts
8,164 battles

Interesting. One of the things I was hoping for was to purchase some Tier X Permanent camos. Instead, only Tiers V through XI camos are on sale. I wonder why...? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
930
[WGA]
WG Staff
817 posts
723 battles
3 hours ago, alfalfala said:

The "Discuss in Forums" button at the bottom of the page on the wows website unfortunately links to itself, rather than this forums website.

 

Whoops. Forum link should be working as normal now. Thanks!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[PWP]
Members
1 post
6,250 battles

What are the missions of The "Your Highness?" Directive?

How can I complete the mission to earn the extra 500 steel?

Edited by MeowMeowJam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
871
[PVE]
Members
3,838 posts
22,021 battles
5 hours ago, GambitHG said:

Interesting. One of the things I was hoping for was to purchase some Tier X Permanent camos. Instead, only Tiers V through XI camos are on sale. I wonder why...? 

T10s provide too much bonus for discounts...they are their big bread winners & will probably never go on sale...was the same last time they had perma camo discounts also.

Sometimes they have doubloon discounts though in the premium shop & of course those can lessen the price of the camos by proxy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
76
[DYNO]
Members
295 posts
10,120 battles

Did they say anywhere what the compensation was if you already own one of the commanders?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,664
[PVE]
Members
8,706 posts
22,017 battles
2 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

T10s provide too much bonus for discounts...they are their big bread winners & will probably never go on sale...was the same last time they had perma camo discounts also.

Sometimes they have doubloon discounts though in the premium shop & of course those can lessen the price of the camos by proxy.

Oddly enough the cost of the camo prevents me from playing very much tier 10. I generally use a one use camo for them, play them only when required to and otherwise they just sit in my port with the rest of the high tier tech tree ships. The punishing economy and high cost of permanent camos keeps me from playing anything but my higher tiered premiums. It is also the reason I free xp past most of my tier 9s. Too expensive to play. My tier 10s will sit in port and rot until I need to play them to farm the yearly bonus of owning one. It does not make me want to play Ranked or Clan Wars. Really unsure what Wargaming expects of its players sometimes. I have little interest in being punished for playing high tiers unless I spend a considerable amount of money for camos.. I find it best just to ignore the high tiers, playing them only to farm rewards. BTW, the Legendary Upgrades hold little interest to me so that didn't work...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
359
[TDG]
Members
1,721 posts
9,496 battles
3 hours ago, Wolffe_Commander said:

what happens if I have Hipper Commander already?

You will now have two Hipper Commanders.

Think of it as a Transporter accident where the Transporter Clone is the same as when you first entered the Port.

Edited by YeOldeTraveller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
174
[ARMDG]
Members
962 posts
3,710 battles
9 hours ago, Wolffe_Commander said:

what happens if I have Hipper Commander already?

 

5 hours ago, YeOldeTraveller said:

You will now have two Hipper Commanders.

Think of it as a Transporter accident where the Transporter Clone is the same as when you first entered the Port.

You know how they had multiple ARP missions where you can get ships along with their commanders and one final 5 stage mission where you can get everything again, albeit the commanders you earn this time all have 10 points?

I have a Hiei and a Haguro clone, but the ones earned from the final mission are the superior clones.

Edited by destawaits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
178 posts
21,085 battles

wows , could you find a better solution then not being able to play in ranked battles once you have ranked out ? 

maybe a t 10 ranked that doesnt end but posts  daily results of the player rankings ?

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
174
[ARMDG]
Members
962 posts
3,710 battles
5 hours ago, arch4random said:

wows , could you find a better solution then not being able to play in ranked battles once you have ranked out ? 

maybe a t 10 ranked that doesnt end but posts  daily results of the player rankings ?

 

 

 

 

But Ranked is supposed to have seasons. Other games with ranked have seasons as well.

Edited by destawaits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
139
[MR-1]
Members
343 posts
13,041 battles

i really liked the cornucopia camo you had on sale for about a week   , was wondering if it will ever return . looks so good on my ZAO

shot-18.12.29_22.43.07-0795.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16
[NKN1]
Beta Testers
82 posts
1,634 battles

Is there more flags incoming? Love to get one for each ship/ Belfast still needs skin but Love you added more!

1623439784_azurlanenewpic.thumb.png.28991bdde6a48b9346a3e1b001eabb3b.png

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
6 posts

I saw in your "January combat missions" message that you indicate, for the "Imperial treasury" directive,  that upon completing all combat missions of the fourth directive, you can earn 4,400,000 credits. That is 400,000 credits x 11 missions. BUT ingame,  I have seen at the fourth directive that each mission requires 4,000,000 credits, that is a total of 44,000,000 credits. So the question is: which is rigth and which is wrong? (6 missions x 4,000,000 credits to get the directive accomplished is a haaaard grinding....).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51
[CIAO]
Members
123 posts
14,438 battles
16 minutes ago, Player_9103579739 said:

I saw in your "January combat missions" message that you indicate, for the "Imperial treasury" directive,  that upon completing all combat missions of the fourth directive, you can earn 4,400,000 credits. That is 400,000 credits x 11 missions. BUT ingame,  I have seen at the fourth directive that each mission requires 4,000,000 credits, that is a total of 44,000,000 credits. So the question is: which is rigth and which is wrong? (6 missions x 4,000,000 credits to get the directive accomplished is a haaaard grinding....).

 

The reward for earning 4 mil in ship XYZ is 400k...  So the reward for total completion is 4.4mil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
6 posts
5 hours ago, Hyperion728 said:

The reward for earning 4 mil in ship XYZ is 400k...  So the reward for total completion is 4.4mil.

That is for 1 mission only, but the way they have written the message,  I understand they are referring to the 11 missions. So, either they respect the original message and correct the in-game description or correct the message. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
6 posts
2 minutes ago, Player_9103579739 said:

That is for 1 mission only, but the way they have written the message,  I understand they are referring to the 11 missions. So, either they respect the original message and correct the in-game description or correct the message. 

 

Screenshot_20181230-180133.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52
[FYL]
Alpha Tester
165 posts
14,949 battles

To which nations do the azur commanders belong?

"Hipper" I'm assuming is german?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
77 posts
14,220 battles

Thanks to the entire dev team for picking the most nerfed and unpopular ships to give the permanent camo in the Mighty Prinz campaign this month.   Even bigger thanks for forcing me to complete mission in such special ships like Hatsuharu, Nurnberg, etc.

I can not begin to tell you how much this mission has improved me satisfaction with the game. :cap_win:

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×