Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

Super Container question

4 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
4,397 posts
12,522 battles

This is NOT, I repeat NOT!!, a rant about going long periods of time without a SC dropping. This is only a question. Does WG reduce the chance of receiving a SC when events that include special containers as rewards in going on?

This is a simple question to find out how things are done, nothing more. I ask because it appears I have better SC luck without these events. It most likely consequential. Again I am not ranting about not getting an SC or what's inside.

I'm very please with the rewards I am receiving during these events also.

[PVE]
Members
19,835 posts
11,995 battles
1 minute ago, kgh52 said:

This is NOT, I repeat NOT!!, a rant about going long periods of time without a SC dropping. This is only a question. Does WG reduce the chance of receiving a SC when events that include special containers as rewards in going on?

This is a simple question to find out how things are done, nothing more. I ask because it appears I have better SC luck without these events. It most likely consequential. Again I am not ranting about not getting an SC or what's inside.

As far as I know, they do not.

[MUDDX]
[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
21,869 battles

You could always ask the WG Staff directly! They are right there in the WG Staff post area!

[TARK]
Members
5,150 posts
2,126 battles
1 hour ago, kgh52 said:

In my experience, WG will not divulge the secrets of their slot machines.

There is no evidence that they do or don't manipulate the algorithms. I see no reason why they wouldn't...but this won't be confirmed or denied by anyone official.

Sign in to follow this