Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CaptainTeddybear

Too much!

11 comments in this topic

[MINVY]
[MINVY]
Members
714 posts
6,136 battles

Sure seems like it! All great stuff but spreading it out over a couple months would allow us to have our lives back. Lol

[-BUI-]
Members
1,634 posts
4,969 battles
25 minutes ago, CaptainTeddybear said:

Snowflakes, Clan battles, Ranked sprint and now 200% XP!

Are you trying to kill us?

lot.jpg

I know!!

I log in to try and get some ranked sprint done and I end up in clan battles for the next 3 hours instead.

I also need to do my PEF missions!

[CSM]
[CSM]
Members
490 posts
5,151 battles

You know you don't HAVE to do everything. I've still got snowflake's on some of my ships, if I don't get to them all so what.

Same for the dreadnought grind, if I finish, cool, if not oh well.

It's a game, if it starts to feel like work, your doing it wrong.

Edited by DarkStormy
Spelling
  • Cool 3

[HOT]
[HOT]
Members
574 posts
16,149 battles

Nope giving you things to do so you keep playing. Its called, "how to run an online game 101".

If you think warships is a grind you haven't played old school MMORPG's like Everquest and World of Warcraft classic. I'm already done with all the holiday missions except Steel Giants because i can't afford 60.00 for 4k steel. Got my dreadnought. All my snowflakes are dusted. It took no real effort at all besides playing the game on a regular basis.

Edited by MackDye

[BLHK]
Members
558 posts
18 minutes ago, MackDye said:

Nope giving you things to do so you keep playing. Its called, "how to run an online game 101".

If you think warships is a grind you haven't played old school MMORPG's like Everquest and World of Warcraft classic. I'm already done with all the holiday missions except Steel Giants because i can't afford 60.00 for 4k steel. Got my dreadnought. All my snowflakes are dusted. It took no real effort at all besides playing the game on a regular basis.

I used to stress about this and that. Then realized if I just keep going with whatever is on my to do list, most of these extra activities simply take care of themselves. I might do an extra specific ship and battle type if I am very close to a reward. Last night for example I was 78xp short of one of the dallies. Hoped in, jumped in Co-op got it sorted.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,780 posts
25,373 battles

Feel the same, WoWs is more like a job at the moment then fun. 100 ships to go

Members
5 posts
2,255 battles

I actually gave up last night. I work 55-60 hours a week at my real job, not going to stress myself out trying to get pixel boats. GG WG, you broke me into not giving a damn about your events anymore. Congrats.

Sign in to follow this