Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ClassicLib

Free Stuff

21 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,330
[IGU]
[IGU]
Beta Testers
4,207 posts

not a bad deal and most people are doing the missions for PEF anyways so win win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
859
[INTEL]
Members
2,783 posts
15,335 battles
16 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

I just hope Hipper isn't a blabbermouth like the rest of the girls.

 

My money is on blabbermouth.  There are times it's funny, and times it is annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,440
[KWF]
Members
4,040 posts
6,190 battles
2 minutes ago, ClassicLib said:

My money is on blabbermouth.  There are times it's funny, and times it is annoying.

Now I remembered this, basically the Belfast captain in a Mino shouting all the time :Smile_trollface:.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
859
[INTEL]
Members
2,783 posts
15,335 battles

I have one of them in my Harekaze.  Somehow it's fitting in that ship.  The only word I understand is 'Success!' if I'm on the winning team.  Otherwise I can just discern that I'm either in big trouble or I've done something wonderful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,500
[ARGSY]
Members
18,290 posts
12,748 battles

Should easily autocomplete in the background while I do everything else. I could use a 10 point German commander, although I am very tempted to put her on destroyers rather than her namesake ship (when I eventually unlock it).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,330
[IGU]
[IGU]
Beta Testers
4,207 posts
2 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Should easily autocomplete in the background while I do everything else. I could use a 10 point German commander, although I am very tempted to put her on destroyers rather than her namesake ship (when I eventually unlock it).

I am saving her for the PEF when I get it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,500
[ARGSY]
Members
18,290 posts
12,748 battles
2 minutes ago, Triela50 said:

I am saving her for the PEF when I get it

How do you intend to map out her skills? Having won and now driven the PEF, I can only say that she appears to have got her turret-rotation mechanisms from the QE and I am inclined to spec PM + EM + BFT + AFT and let the secondaries go nuts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31,097
[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,384 posts
17,577 battles

Nice, thank you. I missed out on the Hipper captain the first time around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,359
[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,361 posts
13,880 battles

Thanks for the heads up but @Gneisenau013 can we please get the sign up/turn down in the game when you log in instead of outside of it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31,097
[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,384 posts
17,577 battles
3 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Thanks for the heads up but @Gneisenau013 can we please get the sign up/turn down in the game when you log in instead of outside of it!

I would approve of this. Though some people might complain they're 'confronted' by it, which defeats the purpose of making it opt-in to begin with.

That said, I think those people should grow up, but that's just me.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,359
[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,361 posts
13,880 battles
9 minutes ago, Lert said:

I would approve of this. Though some people might complain they're 'confronted' by it, which defeats the purpose of making it opt-in to begin with.

That said, I think those people should grow up, but that's just me.

With the current opt in system it is very easy to not even know about the mission. I usually know because I spend far more time here than I should but don't make the portal a regular stop. I think that more people would be happy with getting the opt in/out on logging in than would be unhappy and those people are really looking for a reason to be unhappy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31,097
[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,384 posts
17,577 battles
6 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

I usually know because I spend far more time here than I should but don't make the portal a regular stop.

Same.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
253
[HOT]
[HOT]
Members
574 posts
16,174 battles

I'm on the last leg of it right now. Gonna re-buy the hipper just for this captain and its flag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,141
[WOLFC]
Members
2,644 posts
14,499 battles
1 hour ago, warheart1992 said:

Now I remembered this, basically the Belfast captain in a Mino shouting all the time :Smile_trollface:.

I remember that video ... I was like Holy C*%P, turn that OFF! :cap_rambo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,307
[WOLF8]
Members
6,861 posts
5,977 battles

Yay, more Azur Lane. I already have the Hipper captain, but I can surely use another one, lol. I don't have any ship for her though, since my first Hipper already has dibs on her namesake ship, lel. Now, if you ask me, it's the flag that's the real prize here. I'll replace the Steam flag, which I've been using as my default flag on almost all of my ships, with this one when I get it. An instant click on the Participate button from moi. Thank you WG, lul. x3

I hope this isn't THE second part of the AL collab that WG was talking about. I was hoping for more unique captains from AL. There're still tons of good potential candidates left.

AL Hipper is such a pleasant (?) and joyful (??) captain to listen to. :Smile_trollface:

A care must be taken to not set the ship on fire, because it makes her very angry sad. Although, that's like asking someone to go fetch the moon, lal. :Smile_teethhappy:

She doesn't get as much angry with the ship getting flooded though...

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,500
[ARGSY]
Members
18,290 posts
12,748 battles
2 hours ago, Lert said:

Though some people might complain they're 'confronted' by it,

I have seen the concept of "trigger warnings" evolve (or perhaps I should say 'mutate') to the point where some precious souls argued that the warning was itself triggering in that it mentioned the concept being warned for... :fish_palm:

In the WOWS case, I wonder if it's the same people who are 'confronted' by such things as being on a ROFLstomp-level losing team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
859
[INTEL]
Members
2,783 posts
15,335 battles
6 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I have seen the concept of "trigger warnings" evolve (or perhaps I should say 'mutate') to the point where some precious souls argued that the warning was itself triggering in that it mentioned the concept being warned for... :fish_palm:

In the WOWS case, I wonder if it's the same people who are 'confronted' by such things as being on a ROFLstomp-level losing team. 

In my day there were no warning stickers on lawn mowers.  And we liked it.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,359
[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,361 posts
13,880 battles

I don't care about the captain but I signed up to get the intermediate rewards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×