Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Lady_Athena

Suggestion: Make premium rewards consumables

6 comments in this topic

[BLKRS]
Alpha Tester
1,056 posts
2,901 battles

Thought I'd get on to play 2-3 games quick before I gotta go on vacation for a week... Alas.. I triggered not 1 but 2 premium account times.. for 3+ days.. =/ ..... What a waste...

This made me really think. I think the premium account time you get should be a special consumable you get that you can activate, or even a store voucher for 1 free premium day, or however many the reward is, even if its a limited time for a few weeks before it expires, it would still be a better process.
---------------

And before someone argues "just make sure you aren't going to trigger it" or "be careful next time".. Creating a mechanic where people straight up stop playing because they dont want to pop an award yet and want to make the most of an awesome award for the holidays Wargaming is giving out until they can make the most of it is counter productive for both WGIng and the player. I've done this numerous times before, stopped playing, and stopped giving money sometimes for a week because didn't want to pop certain rewards quite yet.

I think it would be a win/win in the long term. Not everyone has unlimited free time, some people's time is very restricted for work etc. At least this way everyone can benefit, and nobody has to feel like they can't play or risk or be forced to blow and waste a valuable reward.

• Cool 4

[PVE]
Members
11,264 posts
21,689 battles

I always felt that you should only lose a day of your time if you actually logged into the game. I got pretty sick summer of 2017 and was away from the game for a few months and lost the little time I had then. Didn't feel right. IMO you should only lose a day if you log in. But that won't happen either.

[BLKRS]
Alpha Tester
1,056 posts
2,901 battles
4 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

I always felt that you should only lose a day of your time if you actually logged into the game. I got pretty sick summer of 2017 and was away from the game for a few months and lost the little time I had then. Didn't feel right. IMO you should only lose a day if you log in. But that won't happen either.

That would also work.

[WOLF8]
Members
6,856 posts
5,977 battles

WoT Blitz did this. When you win some Premium Time as a reward, they didn't just dump an active PT on your account. You get a token that when you consume, it gives you X hour(s) of PT on the spot. Some people would stockpile those tokens to pop some or all of them at their convenience.

I don't know if they're still doing it, since I left that game over a year ago. I'm guessing they still are. Funny how other WG games don't do this as well.

[BLKRS]
Alpha Tester
1,056 posts
2,901 battles
6 hours ago, Blorgh2017 said:

WoT Blitz did this. When you win some Premium Time as a reward, they didn't just dump an active PT on your account. You get a token that when you consume, it gives you X hour(s) of PT on the spot. Some people would stockpile those tokens to pop some or all of them at their convenience.

I don't know if they're still doing it, since I left that game over a year ago. I'm guessing they still are. Funny how other WG games don't do this as well.

I didn't know WoT Blitz did that. There are many things I wish the different branches did similar, then again there's alot I'm glad they dont. (Like premium ammo.. ish..)

Sign in to follow this