JervisBay

ATTENTION PLEASE: WG ADMIN for NA SERVER.

8 comments in this topic

[FLEE]
Members
2,194 posts
4,953 battles

Dear WG Admin,

For the past three years I have run two accounts in parallel; one here, on the NA server and the other on the SEA server.
During that time I have bought several Premium ships and have spent quite a few Aussie dollars on both servers.

Health circumstances over the past couple of months mean that, although retired, I do not have the flexibility (time, that is...not physical!) anymore to go into battle in two locations.
Therefore I have (reluctantly) decided that, because my available leisure time now aligns more with when other human participants are on the SEA server, I should retire from the NA server.

In doing so I will be leaving behind a collection of Premium ships (see below), 71 days of Premium time, 1,188 Gold Doubloons and a couple of million silver tokens and 60,000 free XP.
I am not looking at any reimbursement and neither am I requesting that they be transferred to the SEA server; what I am asking of Wargaming.net is that these assets be given away, free of charge, to deserving WoWs gamers.

The Premium ships in my collection are:
Giulio Cesare, Graf Spee, Warspite, Dunkirque, Perth, Atlanta, Massachusetts (sigh :Smile_sad: ) and Vanguard (another sigh).

I do hope that you (Wargaming) can do something worthwhile with this lot. Could you run a competition or something?

Please let me know....not that there's any rush - I'm not at death's door! :Smile_Default: (Well....not that I know of!)

Regards,
JervisBay

Edited by JervisBay
  • Cool 1

Members
1,101 posts
17,896 battles

Nice. But is possible to transfer account to another server?

Edited by Mikebello
Correction

[RM-I]
[RM-I]
Members
960 posts
8,750 battles
31 minutes ago, Mikebello said:

Nice. But is possible to transfer account to another server?

This isn’t possible.

• Cool 1

Community Department
3,294 posts
1,296 battles
On 12/27/2018 at 11:45 AM, JervisBay said:

Dear WG Admin,

For the past three years I have run two accounts in parallel; one here, on the NA server and the other on the SEA server.
During that time I have bought several Premium ships and have spent quite a few Aussie dollars on both servers.

Health circumstances over the past couple of months mean that, although retired, I do not have the flexibility (time, that is...not physical!) anymore to go into battle in two locations.
Therefore I have (reluctantly) decided that, because my available leisure time now aligns more with when other human participants are on the SEA server, I should retire from the NA server.

In doing so I will be leaving behind a collection of Premium ships (see below), 71 days of Premium time, 1,188 Gold Doubloons and a couple of million silver tokens and 60,000 free XP.
I am not looking at any reimbursement and neither am I requesting that they be transferred to the SEA server; what I am asking of Wargaming.net is that these assets be given away, free of charge, to deserving WoWs gamers.

The Premium ships in my collection are:
Giulio Cesare, Graf Spee, Warspite, Dunkirque, Perth, Atlanta, Massachusetts (sigh :Smile_sad: ) and Vanguard (another sigh).

I do hope that you (Wargaming) can do something worthwhile with this lot. Could you run a competition or something?

Please let me know....not that there's any rush - I'm not at death's door! :Smile_Default: (Well....not that I know of!)

Regards,
JervisBay

I see. Sorry, I can't say anything new for you. It's forbidden by our Rules to transfer ships or any stuff from one account to another. Server doesn't matter either.
Thank you for your suggestion, your situation with accounts and your wish is understnadable.* But there is no way how we can do it. 

Edited by turbo07
  • Meh 2

[FLEE]
Members
2,194 posts
4,953 battles

That's a draconian rule by WG but, if that's the way you play the game, so be it.
I am disappointed that someone won't be able to take advantage of my offer.

By-the-way, before I depart - it's "I understand you're willing......", the abbreviation of "you are".

• Cool 2

Community Department
3,294 posts
1,296 battles
20 hours ago, JervisBay said:

That's a draconian rule by WG but, if that's the way you play the game, so be it.
I am disappointed that someone won't be able to take advantage of my offer.

By-the-way, before I depart - it's "I understand you're willing......", the abbreviation of "you are".

Sorry, misprinted. I meant your situation with accounts and your wish is understnadable.