Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Euro_CV

0.8.0 CV Rework Compensation.

6 comments in this topic

[AP]
Members
18 posts
7,317 battles

Just 'gladly' heard that WG is actually 'ready' for the new CV release. Okey, I quit. But when I check about the compensations, it looked like this:

image.thumb.png.6f4679c2cbaee1afb57ee500aa1de86c.png

Well, only one question: why can't I keep my Tier X CV while exchanging the lower tier? Tier X ship is the only reason we keep some tech tree ship. And WG just wouldn't let you have ANY compensation if you want to keep your Midway or Haku, on which you may fought hunderds of battles, and had the best memory. Good job WG you asked for this. Now I still decide to quit, but entirely.

[2CUTE]
Supertester
4,137 posts
4,421 battles

Because the reason for compensation is people who don't like the rework can use the XP and credits somewhere else, not for people who don't like the lower tiers and want to get compensated for that. 

• Cool 1

[--K--]
Members
6,623 posts
14,409 battles
1 hour ago, bot_59 said:

Just 'gladly' heard that WG is actually 'ready' for the new CV release. Okey, I quit. But when I check about the compensations, it looked like this:

image.thumb.png.6f4679c2cbaee1afb57ee500aa1de86c.png

Well, only one question: why can't I keep my Tier X CV while exchanging the lower tier? Tier X ship is the only reason we keep some tech tree ship. And WG just wouldn't let you have ANY compensation if you want to keep your Midway or Haku, on which you may fought hunderds of battles, and had the best memory. Good job WG you asked for this. Now I still decide to quit, but entirely.

Ummm.... sell it in your port for credits like you did all your other lines.... You can't have your cake and eat it too.... You can't get FXP and keep the top ship. You can't do that with any other line

Edited by Ducky_shot
  • Cool 3

[HINON]
Members
12,827 posts
4 hours ago, Ducky_shot said:

Ummm.... sell it in your port for credits like you did all your other lines.... You can't have your cake and eat it too.... You can't get FXP and keep the top ship. You can't do that with any other line

This ^

Sign in to follow this