You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

Today felt like Monday, bad day in Warships

8 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
4,455 posts
12,611 battles

This was one of those days when the bots in coop had my number. If there was a CV I was the 1st ship targeted. In my DD's I was either set on fire or the shell incapacitated the engine, steering, torpedoes or a gun with every hit I took. Luck in my cruisers wasn't any better. The BB's could citadel at any range regardless of the angle on their 1st shot. I was thinking iot was Monday. UF were wipe out. Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow.

[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
7,168 posts
3,967 battles

You need to analyze where you went wrong or have Zarth do it for you. It will help you improve and enjoy the game more. The bots are very bad and predictable. If you're struggling with them there is likely a few small key areas adding up into your bigger problems.

Members
2,633 posts
4,262 battles

Had one poor guy in randoms who had lost twelve straight matches.  We won the match I was in with him though,  so that was good at least.

[TDRB]
Members
4,455 posts
12,611 battles
4 hours ago, Madwolf05 said:

You need to analyze where you went wrong or have Zarth do it for you. It will help you improve and enjoy the game more. The bots are very bad and predictable. If you're struggling with them there is likely a few small key areas adding up into your bigger problems.

Thank you for your suggestion but the day before I was sinking at least 1, sometimes 3 or 4 ships, in every coop using the same ships on many of the same maps. My ships suffered incapacitating hits, you expect this battling bots as they have advantages in gunnery over humans, in those battles too but not continuously. 

[FML]
Members
3,656 posts
14,584 battles
5 hours ago, kgh52 said:

This was one of those days when the bots in coop had my number. If there was a CV I was the 1st ship targeted. In my DD's I was either set on fire or the shell incapacitated the engine, steering, torpedoes or a gun with every hit I took. Luck in my cruisers wasn't any better. The BB's could citadel at any range regardless of the angle on their 1st shot. I was thinking iot was Monday. UF were wipe out. Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow.

Felt the same today in ranked. A ship I am experienced and very good in - the Leander - I just couldn’t force a win ever. Not only that, I couldn’t even get past being absolute trash - even died having done 4K damage 2 mins into the game from battleship spray. Also ate random torp after random torps, and DDs who didn’t want to enter caps or spot even though they had cruiser support RIGHT NEXT TO THEM.  

I got so utterly tilted I had to stop. Couldn’t do it anymore. 

Members
1,059 posts
6,189 battles

Sometimes RNG smiles upon you...

Sometimes his randomized fury smiteth you soundly...

May you always roll 20s... O7

[TDRB]
Members
4,455 posts
12,611 battles
2 hours ago, Xanshin said:

Sometimes RNG smiles upon you...

Sometimes his randomized fury smiteth you soundly...

May you always roll 20s... O7

Lately RNG has been to the extremes, very good or very bad with the very bad more often.