You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Airglide2

Real quick, did they settle for what the tree will look like?

12 comments in this topic

Members
913 posts
11,233 battles

Is it the one with a single carrier in each tier or is it the one with 2 carriers in one tier?  Thanks.

Edited by Airglide2

Members
913 posts
11,233 battles
12 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

It is two trees with 4, 6, 8, & 10.

Oh thank gosh, I start at Tier 10.  Thank you for the response.

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
777 posts
9,461 battles

Actually it will be a shared 4 with a split at 6 for US and IJN with only a single RN line, however they have not yet announced when the second US and IJN lines will arrive, as they will not be available with 8.0.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,374 posts
13,901 battles
2 minutes ago, Shannon_Lindsey said:

Actually it will be a shared 4 with a split at 6 for US and IJN with only a single RN line, however they have not yet announced when the second US and IJN lines will arrive, as they will not be available with 8.0.

Yeah, I was wrong.

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,834 posts
14,906 battles
57 minutes ago, Forgottensoldier117 said:

Yeah means I’m losing my Essex that’s a real bummer. 

I got it worse, i just got the ship last month!:fish_palm: I find it dumb they're only having a line with even tiers.

[SALVO]
Members
24,200 posts
24,546 battles
20 minutes ago, BladedPheonix said:

I got it worse, i just got the ship last month!:fish_palm: I find it dumb they're only having a line with even tiers.

I'm not ready to call it dumb, but I would like to know why the devs think that it's a good idea.

Members
909 posts
6,101 battles
25 minutes ago, BladedPheonix said:

Yeah man you do have it worse. I really wish we weren’t losing ships with the rework. 

Members
913 posts
11,233 battles

1 hour ago, Shannon_Lindsey said:

Thanks for the clarification.  Would prefer they don't turn Bogue, for example, into a premium and just add it side by side with Langley.  I'm stuck between Long Island or Guadalcanal as a Tier 4 premium.

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
777 posts
9,461 battles
7 hours ago, Airglide2 said:

Thanks for the clarification.  Would prefer they don't turn Bogue, for example, into a premium and just add it side by side with Langley.  I'm stuck between Long Island or Guadalcanal as a Tier 4 premium.

I am okay with losing only Bogue from the tech tree permanently, since it means we are getting Yorktown when the second branches open.

[ARGSY]
Members
18,363 posts
12,799 battles
10 hours ago, Forgottensoldier117 said:

Yeah means I’m losing my Essex that’s a real bummer. 

9 hours ago, BladedPheonix said:

She's going up to be Midway's companion in the alternate line at Tier 10, IIRC.

1 hour ago, Shannon_Lindsey said:

I am okay with losing only Bogue from the tech tree permanently, since it means we are getting Yorktown when the second branches open.

My only carriers right now are Bogue and Langley. Keeping Langley would give me a carrier in port and ready to go when the rework drops, which is good, but there's a part of me which thinks it would be better to just take the compensation, restart from scratch, and put some of the FXP I get into unlocking the British carriers rather than having to grind more out on Orion (I have repurchased too many ships lately).

Hopefully the PTS will have all the tech-tree carriers when I get onto downloading it this afternoon, and I can make that decision with something approaching foreknowledge.