You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
h9k_a

PSA: Post Christmas in-game Sales/Discounts/events

10 comments in this topic

[WOLF5]
Members
858 posts
31,870 battles

Well since WG hasn't updated their portals. Here's what's going on for possibly the next 7 days (thru 1/1/19) only doubs ship sale has a viewable date so YMMV

Doubloon ships sale

• Tier 3-5 50% off (Ishizuchi, Texas, Aurora, Ok Rev & Ohotnik)
  • Tier 6-7 30% off (Mutsu, Ashitaka, Indy, Sims, Molotov, Leningrad, Graf Spee, Sharnhorst, Z-39, Warspite, Hood, Dunk, Huang He, Anshan, Acosta, Abruzzi, Perth & Blys)
  • Tier 8 15% off (Atago, Asashio, Alabama, Kidd, Tirp, Gascogne, Loyang & Roma)

Free XP Conversion from ships 35:1 

Tier 6-9 In Game Perma camos 50% off - Arsenal camos are not included But Texas, Tashkent, Prinz Eugen & Haida alternative camos are included

Upgrades 60% off

Consumables 80% off

New Year Challenge - Tier V+. Win and be in top 5 in Random/ranked earn 1 NY Streamer camo repeat 4 times (maybe per day)

Win a game get 1 day of Wows Time (I think. did this early so don't remember the conditions, but my recollection is T-V+ Coop/Ops/Rank/Random). 

+200% First Win Bonus

Ongoing thru 1/8: 75 doubloon port slots, -50% cost for WoWs premium Time (12K for 360)

Edited by h9k_a
add alt camos
  • Cool 11

[S0L0]
Beta Testers
785 posts
6,037 battles

wish WG would allow us to stock up on consumables and modules.  IIRC WoT lets u buy consumables in its equivalent to the depot/ inventory.  

Members
4,077 posts
4,347 battles

Hurrah for sales! I got Indianapolis for $14 without having to gamble on crates. Which sucks because I wasn't able to farm for the free one but whatever.  :cap_win:

Was excited to see how it would look in the new years camo only to learn that it isn't very clean with it. Unfortunate. 

Spoiler

WEjvIYP.jpg

Gotta play more games to see how I feel about it, so in the mean time here's some other camo pictures for anyone remotely interested. 

Spoiler

nDuUAHx.jpg

FbWUfOZ.jpg

0UcXth6.jpg

wrwKmno.jpg

[WOLF5]
Members
858 posts
31,870 battles
22 minutes ago, missile742 said:

wish WG would allow us to stock up on consumables and modules.  IIRC WoT lets u buy consumables in its equivalent to the depot/ inventory.  

Well, you can kinda brute force it. If you have a bunch of ships, you can load up all the ships then dismount them when the sales done. Of course if you have a bunch of ships, it takes forever to do. 

As for the modules, remember you've got the 3 clan rental ships that you can put modules on that will be dismounted and placed in inventory when the ships removed. 

• Cool 2

[O_S_D]
[O_S_D]
Members
202 posts
22,327 battles
2 hours ago, h9k_a said:

-50% cost for WoWs premium Time (12K for 360)

If you don't have 12,000 gold, buying the Admiral's Bounty for $49.99 nets you 390 days of Premium Account and 500 doubloons.  Use 12,000 doubloons to buy 360 days of Premium by clicking Purchase Premium inside the game.

• Cool 1

[S0L0]
Beta Testers
785 posts
6,037 battles
1 hour ago, h9k_a said:

Well, you can kinda brute force it. If you have a bunch of ships, you can load up all the ships then dismount them when the sales done. Of course if you have a bunch of ships, it takes forever to do. 

As for the modules, remember you've got the 3 clan rental ships that you can put modules on that will be dismounted and placed in inventory when the ships removed. 

good consumables tip but boy, doesnt sound like much fun lol