You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MannyD_of_The_Sea

One Week, One Fleet Transformed

4 comments in this topic

[A-I-M]
Members
2,702 posts
12,401 battles

In the week that has transpired since the drop of 7.12, I have unlocked and/or acquired:

Myoko

Benson

Jean Bart

Yuubari

Charleston

Chapayev

DM Donskoi

Moskva

Free XP was used (only partially) in unlocking the Donskoi and Moskva. The Prime Directive in free XP use was to have 1,000,000 Free XP remaining for the Alaska drop.

I spent the last two weeks grinding through the Mahan, Aoba, Shchors, Fuso, and KGV to get their successor ships during the anticipated tech tree sale. I had expected the research costs to be discounted, so I came up 15% short on most of the grinds. When I saw the discount was only to the credit prices, I picked what grinds I wanted most to focus on, and dropped the Fuso and KGV grinds.

But still, eight ships in seven days, pushing up some new lines, new WoWs endeavors, not too bad. I'm Alaska-ready, and I'm 85% of the way to both Nagato and Monarch.

It did drop my credits balance from 112 million to 42 million.

• Cool 1

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,196 posts
14,184 battles
8 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

In the week that has transpired since the drop of 7.12, I have unlocked and/or acquired:

Myoko

Benson

Jean Bart

Yuubari

Charleston

Chapayev

DM Donskoi

Moskva

Free XP was used (only partially) in unlocking the Donskoi and Moskva. The Prime Directive in free XP use was to have 1,000,000 Free XP remaining for the Alaska drop.

I spent the last two weeks grinding through the Mahan, Aoba, Shchors, Fuso, and KGV to get their successor ships during the anticipated tech tree sale. I had expected the research costs to be discounted, so I came up 15% short on most of the grinds. When I saw the discount was only to the credit prices, I picked what grinds I wanted most to focus on, and dropped the Fuso and KGV grinds.

But still, eight ships in seven days, pushing up some new lines, new WoWs endeavors, not too bad. I'm Alaska-ready, and I'm 85% of the way to both Nagato and Monarch.

It did drop my credits balance from 112 million to 42 million.

Wow that's a pretty good haul! Congratulations 

[A-I-M]
Members
2,702 posts
12,401 battles
1 minute ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

Wow that's a pretty good haul! Congratulations 

Thx.

It was the snowflake event that put me in position for all of the coal ships, and I really just did a "slow grind" with Shchors, Mahan, and Aoba. So, even though everything clicked over in the course of seven days, it was a few weeks of planning in the expectation of the discount event, then waiting as I got each line positioned. Then it was several days of frenzy: Ramming ships through a snowflake-driven co-op grind, a whirlwind of captain movements and retrainings, slinging XP like it was mashed potatoes, and coal purchases.

And Ranked Sprint, too.

[-TKS-]
Members
818 posts
13,586 battles

I'm assuming you had the other coal ships as yubari and Charleston arnt the most sought after. My fleet/ credit and bank account changed drastically since the drop. If our clan had the steel port researched it would have saved a ton of credits and Fxp but that Stalingrad.........