You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Depth386

[Humour] Is Wargaming Trolling Me?

2 comments in this topic

[BEAR]
Members
88 posts
3,259 battles

Hello internetz, I ran into a funny situation recently. I got the Atago Black in a christmas box (Thank you WG :-)

So obviously that's pretty lucky to get one of those ships during an RNG crate event. A week later I notice a "Personal Assignment" that says Play a battle in Atago for a reward of 250 doubloons. And so I wasn't sure if Atago Black would count, and of course it doesn't. It's a different ship with a different ship name. So... WG is encouraging me to buy the regular Atago now, without the black pixels?

I take a mild-to-moderate approach to spending real life $ on the game. I have two premiums I actually paid money for: Blyskawica and Mikasa. I also have the Okt.Revolutsiya and Katori.

I'm guessing the Assignment is one of many randomly selected possibilities that the server takes one from this list at random and throws it at the player, but this sure makes for some funny thoughts about the message WG is sending me.

Post your thoughts in the replies, I'm sure there will be some lol comments here.

Keep it civil so the thread doesn't get locked please.

shot-18.12.26_13.16.28-0009.jpg

[FBXGC]
Members
386 posts
2,770 battles

They did it as a reward for those who already had the Non-Black versions of the ships. Motivation for those players to get the black versions. Also takes some of the bite out of buying one of the Black ships and then getting the regular one out of a Santa Crate.