You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Rover_123

12/25 ship drawing aka where's my prize.

9 comments in this topic

[ALIES]
Members
25 posts
6,280 battles

Happy Holidays Commanders. :cap_horn:

So my friend was lucky enough to be listed in the 500 winners for the 12/25 Christmas give-a-way drawing. We thought the prize was a ship. No ship, no email, nothing to suggest what was won or where to get it!? 

ANY help is appreciated 

[-SF-]
Members
317 posts
4,626 battles
18 minutes ago, Rover_123 said:

Happy Holidays Commanders. :cap_horn:

So my friend was lucky enough to be listed in the 500 winners for the 12/25 Christmas give-a-way drawing. We thought the prize was a ship. No ship, no email, nothing to suggest what was won or where to get it!? 

ANY help is appreciated 

I was one of the 20/12 winners, the prize was a santa container not a ship, ironically I did get an Anshan out of my container that I won. 

No way in hell are WG going to give away 1000 free ships, thats not good business. 

• Cool 1

[ALIES]
Members
25 posts
6,280 battles

I entered but my name was not on the list and I got a santa container, no ship? How do you know the Santa container was the contest reward? Thank you for replying.

[WOLF2]
Members
1,589 posts
10,247 battles

I'm still trying to find the list.  LOL.   I remember the opt-in.  Now trying to figure out where the results are.

EDIT:  Just found it.    Musta been bad.  Nothing from Santa.

Congrats to the winners.

Edited by DiddleDum

[ALIES]
Members
25 posts
6,280 battles

Go to the start up screen, click on Santa's gifts return,  then scroll down to contest winners 12/20 and winners 12/25 links,  Click links to see list of names. 

I guess they do not have alphabetical listing in Russia - the list is totally random.

Edited by Rover_123

[-SF-]
Members
317 posts
4,626 battles

I'll need to find the post, I remember it saying the draw was for santa containers 

Members
3,589 posts
21,531 battles

Seems like OP and his friend saw the list of ships and immediately assumed the winners would get a ship instead of a Santa container that gave you the chance to get a ship.

[ALIES]
Members
25 posts
6,280 battles
20 minutes ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

Seems like OP and his friend saw the list of ships and immediately assumed the winners would get a ship instead of a Santa container that gave you the chance to get a ship.

That sounds right - lol

Silly us - read a long list of ships you could win and thought we would win a ship !? 

It's okay - Typical of this game's contests. Thanks for the clarification.