You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Tanuvein

How long might the Alaska be for sale?

25 comments in this topic

Members
671 posts
2,685 battles

I know this is ultimately a guess, but based on Mushashi how long might Alaska be up for free so? I can get enough FXP now on discount if I need it but I'd rather earn the last 250k and use doubloons on permacamos for my favorite 7s and 8s today.

[PVE]
Members
19,833 posts
11,995 battles
4 minutes ago, Tanuvein said:

I know this is ultimately a guess, but based on Mushashi how long might Alaska be up for free so? I can get enough FXP now on discount if I need it but I'd rather earn the last 250k and use doubloons on permacamos for my favorite 7s and 8s today.

Just now, RipNuN2 said:

A year.

This :Smile_great:  The FXP premiums seem to be staying about a year.

[LOIN]
Supertester
772 posts
1 hour ago, Tanuvein said:

Not sure what you're talking about. It's not out yet. I even checked the game. Not in game yet. Not even in missions.

[TWFT]
Members
1,281 posts
35,752 battles

::RUNS TO COMPTER::

::LOADS GAME::

::FRANTICLY LOOKS FOR THE ONE SHIP HES BEEN WAITTING FOR SINCE THEY SAID THEY MIGHT HAVE IT SOME DAY::

::NOTICES IT'S STILL NOT THERE::

::CURSES THE OP FOR GETTING HIS HOPES UP::

• Funny 6
  • Boring 1

[LOIN]
Supertester
772 posts
1 minute ago, Turbotush said:

::FRANTICLY LOOKS FOR THE ONE SHIP HES BEEN WAITTING FOR SINCE THEY SAID THEY MIGHT HAVE IT SOME DAY::

That was exactly what I did.

[NGA-A]
Supertester
1,249 posts
7,239 battles
21 minutes ago, Turbotush said:

I did the same thing lol

[A-I-M]
Members
2,673 posts
12,290 battles

You're usually on-point, but check on this one. By the time the Musashi leaves the Arsenal/tech tree it will have been there but eight months.

[O-PN]
Members
9,123 posts
10,582 battles
43 minutes ago, Turbotush said:

Accurate. Did this.

Now I have a voodoo doll with the OP's avatar and name. There may or may not be sharp needles involved.

(Spoiler: There are. Many of them. All of them.)

To those of you with the generic avatar, I apologize for the sharp stabbing pain you just felt in your neck.

• Funny 1

[A-I-M]
Members
2,673 posts
12,290 battles
4 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

his :Smile_great:  The FXP premiums seem to be staying about a year.

You're usually on-point, but check on this one. By the time the Musashi leaves the Arsenal/tech tree it will have been there but eight months.

[PVE]
Members
19,833 posts
11,995 battles
54 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

That is why I said seem to be staying about a year. Missouri was more than a year (Dec 7th, 2016 to Feb 28th, 2018), Musashi was just over a year, Jan 17th, 2018 to Jan 23rd, 2019 and Kronshtadt was almost 8 months (May 29th, 2018 to Jan 23rd, 2019. 

Edited by Kizarvexis

Beta Testers
361 posts
137 battles
37 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

That is why I said seem to be staying about a year. Missouri was more than a year (Dec 7th, 2016 to Feb 28th, 2017), Musashi was just over a year, Jan 17th, 2018 to Jan 23rd, 2019 and Kronshtadt was almost 8 months (May 29th, 2018 to Jan 23rd, 2019. 

Dev 7th, 2016 to Feb 28th, 2017  is far less than a year :P

[PVE]
Members
19,833 posts
11,995 battles
3 minutes ago, KnyxUDL said:

Dev 7th, 2016 to Feb 28th, 2017  is far less than a year :P

oops

[RNBC]
Members
163 posts
5,520 battles

OK I know this ship was tested in game awhile back but can not seem to find it so I popped here to see if I can get some info and stumbled on this threat.

Is the Alaska up for sale right now if so where I have checked the tech tree I have also checked the Premium shop and arsenal and also the online store here in case. Where is it on sale? If online here can someone post the link? Thanks!

[XBRTC]
Members
3,154 posts
10,011 battles
2 minutes ago, The_Last_Frontier said:

OK I know this ship was tested in game awhile back but can not seem to find it so I popped here to see if I can get some info and stumbled on this threat.

Is the Alaska up for sale right now if so where I have checked the tech tree I have also checked the Premium shop and arsenal and also the online store here in case. Where is it on sale? If online here can someone post the link? Thanks!

It is for sale in the Arsenal, but in order to even see it there you already have to have Flint, Black, and Stalingrad.

• Funny 1

[RNBC]
Members
163 posts
5,520 battles
1 minute ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

It is for sale in the Arsenal, but in order to even see it there you already have to have Flint, Black, and Stalingrad.

great no wonder I can't see it as don't have those ships yet. Any idea if it will be available in other ways soon as my clans not big enough to even participate in clan wars so can't even get the steel for those ships!

[XBRTC]
Members
3,154 posts
10,011 battles
Just now, The_Last_Frontier said:

great no wonder I can't see it as don't have those ships yet. Any idea if it will be available in other ways soon as my clans not big enough to even participate in clan wars so can't even get the steel for those ships!

No idea. But it's going to be sold for a mixture of steel / coal / molybdenum. You'll have to have like a 50/40/10 split of the three.

• Funny 1

[RNBC]
Members
163 posts
5,520 battles

No idea. But it's going to be sold for a mixture of steel / coal / molybdenum. You'll have to have like a 50/40/10 split of the three.

How is the last one obtained I know the Steel and Coal but the last is new

molybdenum

[XBRTC]
Members
3,154 posts
10,011 battles
1 minute ago, The_Last_Frontier said:

How is the last one obtained I know the Steel and Coal but the last is new

molybdenum

It's obtained by reading the forums enough to realize that no release date for ALASKA has actually been announced yet, but that it's probably going to be released with 0.8.0 in a few weeks, and that the price is set at 1 million FXP, and that I'm just messing with you.

• Funny 3

[RNBC]
Members
163 posts
5,520 battles

It's obtained by reading the forums enough to realize that no release date for ALASKA has actually been announced yet, but that it's probably going to be released with 0.8.0 in a few weeks, and that the price is set at 1 million FXP, and that I'm just messing with you.

The last one I thought perhaps you were as I play enough and have never seen that in game so felt that was. This is just the one ship I want of all the shops no matter if it's a good or bad ship I want this one ship!! Hey what can I say am in love with Alaska want to move there one day if I get the chance!!

[XBRTC]
Members
3,154 posts
10,011 battles
3 minutes ago, The_Last_Frontier said:

The last one I thought perhaps you were as I play enough and have never seen that in game so felt that was. This is just the one ship I want of all the shops no matter if it's a good or bad ship I want this one ship!! Hey what can I say am in love with Alaska want to move there one day if I get the chance!!

Yeah, I'm getting it as soon as it drops, too. 

That aside, Molybdenum and Copper are actual in-game currencies, but they're rewards for the top-end clan battles stuff. You can use them to buy exclusive camouflage stuff.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
7,348 posts
10,909 battles

as long as it makes WG money with people buying dubloons to convert XP to Free XP :Smile_teethhappy:

Members
671 posts
2,685 battles

Lol, I'm legitimately sorry for getting peoples' hopes up, I was equally excited at the idea of owning the Alaska and wanted to use the fxp offer to make sure I was ready. 

If your curses don't put me six feet under by the time you read this, I'll make an offering to your God of choice and/or Mr. Claus for forgiveness. My niece informs me she has an inside at the North Pole where WG hides all their release info.