Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

Weekend spree - late version

5 comments in this topic

[NG-NL]
Members
6,143 posts
9,801 battles

Parent insisted on taking me out someplace like Chili's to celebrate getting my degree in cybersecurity, and I was like," ok, let's just get this done." Chili cheese burger, but something didn't agree and left me rather cranky and tired and easily light-headed until sometime last evening. -_-

Anyway, I got the St. Louis (should probably spend FXP to get the B hull) and she's proven surprisingly fun. Also a few battles from unlocking the Conqueror. Sold off Monaghan, I don't click well with that DD (much like Farragut didn't).

[TDD]
Members
1,156 posts
9,319 battles

I had a pretty good holiday weekend... did a little bit of the new ranked... don't much care for it I like the higher tiers personally.

Got three super containers in a row Christmas eve. signals and coal but still 3 in a row.... that's crazy

then on Christmas day I got on and at first was doing my usual DD battles and was sucking.. two straight losses that i just potato'd along in so I switched to BBs and started having a good day.

All in all not bad

[WOLF9]
Members
4,310 posts

Well, I did massive amounts of grinding for coal and steel.  I'm still not done- working on the US lines now.   BUT:  The 25% off coupon came at just the right time, and knocked enough off the price of Salem to allow me to grab it AND Charleston.

Some fun games, and a lot of yukky frustrating ones.  I gave up on bothering to play RN and KMS DD's, simply because moving captains around and equipping with economic flags (so I didn't lose credits) was a big drain on my resources.  Plus DD play often stank...

Some ships were surprisingly fun to play, and I may have to (re)add them to my regular rotation.  Like Ashitaka.  With all the poor reviews it gets, I was surprised at how much I liked it.  Huang He of all things, also proved to be a fun one.

I haven't played Salem yet.

Eager to get this snowflake thing done, so I can get back to my regular grinds.

Members
1,536 posts
10 battles

I did a lot of sweeping off snowflakes for coal and steel as well as the PEF campaigns. I managed to get the Charleston and the Musashi. I have almost enough steel for the Flint but I may hold out for the black.

[WOLFG]
Members
8,539 posts
6,858 battles

Continued the grind on the Orion, Kaiser, Karlsruhe, and Wyoming.

Picked up the Charleston and used it to retrain the Phoenix captain for the Omaha (which I picked up for sale and dusted off a snowflake with a 1 pt. captain.

Using the Yubari to retrain the Tenryu captain for the Kuma.

Sign in to follow this