You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Drifter_X

Premium time sale not what it may appear.

11 comments in this topic

[WOLF3]
Members
198 posts
8,581 battles

Just so you know, the premium time for sale is not useable with other WG titles, not even for the reduced bonus that I thought was the case for non warship games. Just a heads up.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 4

[CAST]
[CAST]
Members
2,537 posts
10,372 battles

Warships premium time is not useable for other WG titles, but regular premium time is.

• Cool 1

[WOLF7]
Members
12,495 posts
4 minutes ago, Drifter_X said:

Just so you know, the premium time for sale is not useable with other WG titles, not even for the reduced bonus that I thought was the case for non warship games. Just a heads up.

It's been discussed for weeks and is clearly documented, not sure why it's an issue. You can buy all game premium with a 50% bonus or wows only with 65%. most players only play one.

• Cool 4

[WOLF3]
Members
198 posts
8,581 battles

Fair enough I needed to pay attention. I thought it was useable but at a penalty for other games like the video seemed to say. Its not really such a steal after all though.

• Cool 1

[BS]
Members
1,964 posts
10,344 battles

imagine the poor sucker that buys a year of warships premium on accident, but regularly plays warships and warplanes or something. Now he has to PAY DOUBLE to play the other game. Opps LOL

I don't get why people just shrug off a potentially 200% price increase, LOL. Who cares, it's not me right?

• Boring 1

Members
180 posts
2,725 battles
1 hour ago, HorrorRoach said:

imagine the poor sucker that buys a year of warships premium on accident, but regularly plays warships and warplanes or something. Now he has to PAY DOUBLE to play the other game. Opps LOL

I don't get why people just shrug off a potentially 200% price increase, LOL. Who cares, it's not me right?

Nah, the old product is still available at the same price.

The new product offers improved benefits for people who only play WoWs... at the same price as the old product.

Choice is a good thing. 

The very first sentence in the WoWs Premium Time item page is: "Warships Premium Account applies only to World of Warships."  (It's also named "A Year at Sea" which is a pretty good clue.)

I'm not sure why we are supposed to do more than "shrug off" people who buy stuff a $50 item without even bothering to look at what they are buying. I certainly don't see them as victims of some plot.

• Cool 2

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,756 posts
22,123 battles
3 hours ago, Drifter_X said:

It actually gave me the choice of types of premium when I bought mine. Just choose which one you want..

• Cool 1

[BS]
Members
1,964 posts
10,344 battles
7 hours ago, Bianchi4Me said:

Nah, the old product is still available at the same price.

The new product offers improved benefits for people who only play WoWs... at the same price as the old product.

Choice is a good thing. 

The very first sentence in the WoWs Premium Time item page is: "Warships Premium Account applies only to World of Warships."  (It's also named "A Year at Sea" which is a pretty good clue.)

I'm not sure why we are supposed to do more than "shrug off" people who buy stuff a $50 item without even bothering to look at what they are buying. I certainly don't see them as victims of some plot.

if you think the old product will remain forever, i have a bridge to sell you in nantuckit

• Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
19,835 posts
11,995 battles
7 minutes ago, HorrorRoach said:

if you think the old product will remain forever, i have a bridge to sell you in nantuckit

It is not in their business interest to get rid of WG premium time for all the people that play WoT and WoWP as well as WoWs. Will WoT and WoWP get their own exclusive premium time? Sure. But with the amount of people that play all three and the incentive for getting people to play more than one, I highly doubt WG premium time will go away. I don't like bridges, but I have some nice land just east of Miami Beach that is all ocean front property. I can give you a good deal on it too.

• Funny 1

[CSM]
[CSM]
Members
490 posts
5,116 battles
10 hours ago, HorrorRoach said:

If you think that's a rip off check out the scam that is Wg's gift card.