Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sabot_100

Lowest win rate ship in CO-OP?

5 comments in this topic

[CVA16]
Members
4,937 posts
14,897 battles

Co-Op is normally a certain  win. Used it for grinding snowflakes. For fun I went back and checked my profile for co-op WR (I always play any new ship for a few games in Co_OP first to learn the quirks). As expected I had lots of ships with 100% WR. My Akizuki came in with my worst, 67%, (Only played 3 games and lost one). Anyone got that beat (with 3 or more games in the ship)?

Edited by Sabot_100

[ADR]
Members
70 posts
14,758 battles

I'm 4 out of 7 with Furutaka for a 57% 

overall i'm 96% with 2130 battles in coop

DDs are generally my lowest WR since I don't play them unless I have to for some mission.

[INTEL]
Members
12,325 posts
34,184 battles
1 hour ago, Sabot_100 said:

Co-Op is normally a certain  win. Used it for grinding snowflakes. For fun I went back and checked my profile for co-op WR (I always play any new ship for a few games in Co_OP first to learn the quirks). As expected I had lots of ships with 100% WR. My Akizuki came in with my worst, 67%, (Only played 3 games and lost one). Anyone got that beat (with 3 or more games in the ship)?

What a great question. 11K coop battles. Worst is Udaloi, 70% win rate in 90 battles. I also suck in it in Randoms, so hardly surprising. Bought it three times, sold it, never could make it work.

Honorable mention to Izumo, which I played in its original Lord of Suck version, 201 games, 73% WR. In those days i would often find myself the last ship alive....

Sign in to follow this