Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
imlik

Arsenal

11 comments in this topic

Members
11 posts
14,811 battles

does anybody know how to exchange Steel for Coal when purchasing a ship.  It said that if you're short on coal to buy a ship, you can exchange one [iece of steel for fifty coal.  I'm short to buy Mushashi, but I have extra steel.   How do I  exchange the steel?.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,774 posts
25,296 battles
3 minutes ago, imlik said:

does anybody know how to exchange Steel for Coal when purchasing a ship.  It said that if you're short on coal to buy a ship, you can exchange one [iece of steel for fifty coal.  I'm short to buy Mushashi, but I have extra steel.   How do I  exchange the steel?.

I wouldn't recommend it since steel is harder to get then coal. But if you want to do it: click on the ship you want to buy, and if you are short on coal it will automatic exchange the steel.

[4HIM]
Members
2,905 posts
11,159 battles

I'd just keep working on coal.  Still time before the Moose leaves the Arsenal.  And steel is far harder to come by.  

[WOLFG]
Members
27,103 posts
7,217 battles

I knew I wasn't going to be playing after last week because of the holidays, and I was what amounted to 50 steel short of Musashi.

So I spent the steel, hopped in the Musashi, knocked off the snowflake, and got 100 steel back. :Smile_Default:

[PVE]
Members
19,835 posts
11,995 battles
34 minutes ago, imlik said:

When you have enough steel, it will make the calculation for you. Be careful, as once you convert the steel, you can not get it back.

NaFgXDB.jpg

Members
821 posts
6,988 battles

I burned 1100 steel to get the JeanNart thus morning.  I hear people say steel is rare and harder to get but in 2.5 years playing the game I’ve only accumulated 1600 steel.  Until there’s a reliable enjoyable way for me to get it, I’ll just burn it as fast as I can.

[NGA]
Members
1,968 posts
10,450 battles
32 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

I knew I wasn't going to be playing after last week because of the holidays, and I was what amounted to 50 steel short of Musashi.

So I spent the steel, hopped in the Musashi, knocked off the snowflake, and got 100 steel back. :Smile_Default:

Actually, you got 200 Steel.

[WOLFG]
Members
27,103 posts
7,217 battles
3 hours ago, JediMasterDraco said:

Actually, you got 200 Steel.

Oh ok, I obviously misremembered lol.

[WOLF9]
Privateers
12,614 posts
4,602 battles
8 hours ago, imlik said:

It said that if you're short on coal to buy a ship, you can exchange one [iece of steel for fifty coal. 

Steel to Coal is 10:1, not 50:1.

Sign in to follow this