You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Gunga_Dinner

Santa loves IJN BBs

4 comments in this topic

[USMC_]
Members
1,660 posts

He really, really must.  From this year's Santa crates I have obtained:

Tier VI Mutsu

Tier VII Ashitaka

and

Tier VIII Kii

Take this together with the Tier IX Musashi I just purchased with coal and you would think I loved IJN BBs, lol.  They have already proven themselves useful in gathering Elite Commander XP while garnering daily win bonuses.

Having chosen to play US, UK, and French BBS up to this point, the IJN BBs are a nice change of pace and for some reason, much less frustrating to play.  Maybe it is because I don't have expectations about them.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,236 posts
13,830 battles

I have drawn the following

German T6 T-61 While I am not much of a DD player this thing is fun
Australian T6 HMAS Perth This thing draws more attention that a radar ship but once again it is great fun but she really needs the Galloping Ghost of the Java Coast aka USS Houston to sail with her.
Russian T5 Krasny Krym Does not tier up very well but put it in a tier 6 or even better a tier 5 match with a high point captain and you will raise holy heck.

[ALL41]
Members
510 posts
12,557 battles

I recently received the same as the OP.    I have a lot of fun playing the Ashitaka and the Kii.    

Members
3,714 posts
2 hours ago, Gunga_Dinner said:

He really, really must.  From this year's Santa crates I have obtained:

Tier VI Mutsu

Tier VII Ashitaka

and

Tier VIII Kii

Take this together with the Tier IX Musashi I just purchased with coal and you would think I loved IJN BBs, lol.  They have already proven themselves useful in gathering Elite Commander XP while garnering daily win bonuses.

Having chosen to play US, UK, and French BBS up to this point, the IJN BBs are a nice change of pace and for some reason, much less frustrating to play.  Maybe it is because I don't have expectations about them.

Maybe it's because IJN BBs are very good.