You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RagingxMarmoset

Where did this Hatsuharu come from?

15 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
19,836 posts
12,005 battles
Just now, RagingxMarmoset said:

I haven't played any Japanese destroyers, so how do I have a tier VI Haberdasher in my port with a three point captian?

It is the first reward on the Mighty Prinz Campaign.

VJnHITW.jpg

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
19,836 posts
12,005 battles

Then you get Nurnberg, Icarus, Dallas, and Normandie. The final one is an alternate PEF camo.

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
Members
12,246 posts
13,897 battles
13 minutes ago, RagingxMarmoset said:

I haven't played any Japanese destroyers, so how do I have a tier VI Haberdasher in my port with a three point captian?

You were lucky enough to be able to buy a PE Friedrich and to be working on the campaign that the ship unlocks. That’s is why you have ships appearing now like that tier VI IJN DD.

[PVE]
Members
19,836 posts
12,005 battles
5 minutes ago, RagingxMarmoset said:

+1s my man. Thanks!

You are welcome

[GWG]
Members
6,722 posts
12,790 battles

Troll post:

You know you actually have to SELECT THE CAMPAIGN, AND TWO MISSIONS to get this.

Obvious Troll.jpg

[BNKR]
Members
1,577 posts
2,106 battles
15 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

Troll post:

You know you actually have to SELECT THE CAMPAIGN, AND TWO MISSIONS to get this.

Obvious Troll.jpg

Are you sure? I don't recall activating the missions. If it just came with PEF purchase then I didn't do anything other than buy the ship and didn't realize the other ships were part of the campaign. I fail to see how that's trolling, but thanks for your input.

[GWG]
Members
6,722 posts
12,790 battles
11 minutes ago, RagingxMarmoset said:

Are you sure? I don't recall activating the missions. If it just came with PEF purchase then I didn't do anything other than buy the ship and didn't realize the other ships were part of the campaign. I fail to see how that's trolling, but thanks for your input.

Then somebody got into your game account and 'HELPED' you -- twice.  Twice because you had to select the first mission, win a battle with >400 base XP, then UNLOCKED and selected the next one for you at a later time.

You also had to 'COLLECT STARS' in that process as well.  There are many pages, options, and selections one needs to go through.  The Hatsu just won't arbitrarily show up in your port like that.

• Cool 3

[BNKR]
Members
1,577 posts
2,106 battles
1 minute ago, AVR_Project said:

Then somebody got into your game account and 'HELPED' you -- twice.  Twice because you had to select the first mission, win a battle with >400 base XP, then UNLOCKED and selected the next one for you at a later time.

You also had to 'COLLECT STARS' in that process as well.  There are many pages, options, and selections one needs to go through.  The Hatsu just won't arbitrarily show up in your port like that.

Found it. I was having a disconnect thinking it was a mission I had to activate on the portal. I didn't catch on to the final rewards for each stage of the campaign because I was just blindly clicking each one. I've been pretty focused on getting the snowflakes done. Apologies for the confusion. 

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Members
310 posts
6,861 battles
6 hours ago, RagingxMarmoset said:

When a Fubuki and a Shinonome get together and bump one another a Hatsuharu shows up in port!:Smile_trollface:

In response to the title of this post.

• Funny 2

[PVE]
Members
479 posts
9,484 battles
4 hours ago, RagingxMarmoset said:

Found it. I was having a disconnect thinking it was a mission I had to activate on the portal. I didn't catch on to the final rewards for each stage of the campaign because I was just blindly clicking each one. I've been pretty focused on getting the snowflakes done. Apologies for the confusion. 

Same here. I had not gone through rewards so the ship showing up in was a surprise. But I clicked on it and read the text, and then it clicked.

2000 xp away from Normandie, I'll need to remember not to buy perma camo , already have the rest.

[GWG]
Members
6,722 posts
12,790 battles
3 hours ago, evanr1940 said:

Same here. I had not gone through rewards so the ship showing up in was a surprise. But I clicked on it and read the text, and then it clicked.

2000 xp away from Normandie, I'll need to remember not to buy perma camo , already have the rest.

A while back, there was an 'Ocean Liner' perma camo for the Normandie.  I got that.  That section won't be as rewarding for me as the rest.

I got the Hatsu and the Nurnberg.  I also need the Dallas since I gave up on grinding the Omaha to get it.  I drew the Icarus out of a container, so the camo will be nice.

I have the PEF on my 'free' alt account, and my steel mission is up to stage 5 - Credits.  My collection has a frame with 3 collected and 5 dupes.  I can switch on a day of premium when I have a day off next Friday.

On my main account..  I don't need any of those botes (ends 1/20)..  I'll be grinding the steel mission (ends 1/25) for after I get the PEF there (4th directive opens 1/9).