You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Shoggoth_pinup

Alright, now we can panic!

14 comments in this topic

[KWF]
Members
3,992 posts
6,111 battles
Just now, Lonewolfpj said:

No I am not. I was not expecting anything on sale today. Where we supposed to get something?

Many, myself included, have been expecting a tech tree premium discount to come, as was done last year. Since it wasn't announced in the December Missions straight away, we were hoping that these discounts would pop up on Christmas day.

[WOLFB]
Members
3,079 posts
6,696 battles
2 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

Many, myself included, have been expecting a tech tree premium discount to come, as was done last year. Since it wasn't announced in the December Missions straight away, we were hoping that these discounts would pop up on Christmas day.

Makes sense. Well hopefully they are just running late 

[TBW]
Members
9,739 posts
16,517 battles

Apparently we have not been good and coal being a commodity, you don't get that for being bad anymore.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[LANCE]
Members
709 posts
5,399 battles

Remember fella’s. Christmas isn’t celebrated in Russia (by most) until the 7th January. That may be why

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,190 posts
12,385 battles
1 hour ago, Sovereigndawg said:

and coal

Well I did !  My first container (try your luck) was a Super (yippee) and was 15K coal !  lol 

:Smile_honoring:

[KAPPA]
Members
2,751 posts
7,526 battles
9 hours ago, neptunes_wrath said:

WZnDxlL.jpg

I would hardly call expecting the same sales from last year especially entitled. I simply would like to be able to buy my boyfriend his Christmas present before Christmas rather than have to keep being told to wait on a hopefully.

Members
3,333 posts
12,019 battles
23 minutes ago, Shoggoth_pinup said:

I would hardly call expecting the same sales from last year especially entitled. I simply would like to be able to buy my boyfriend his Christmas present before Christmas rather than have to keep being told to wait on a hopefully.

Just a possible suggestion. If you live somewhere, where you can buy those WG gift cards. You could do that. Maybe even leave him a little note of your intentions and possibility of a sale but to buy what he likes. 

[KAPPA]
Members
2,751 posts
7,526 battles
Just now, Octavian_of_Roma said:

Just a possible suggestion. If you live somewhere, where you can buy those WG gift cards. You could do that. Maybe even leave him a little note of your intentions and possibility of a sale but to buy what he likes. 

One issue is that not all WoWS items can be bought with gift card options, such as the 130 and 100 PEF bundles. Still, thanks for the idea.

Now if I could just finangle my visa giftcard to work on WG stuff... Has a stupid international limitation, in that it can't be used outside of the country, apparently.