Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Galvanic_

player muting

3 comments in this topic

[W-P-E]
[W-P-E]
Members
45 posts
6,345 battles

@wargamming

When muting a player will you guys add map pinging to the things that are muted.

Also being able to minimize chat when you team is a toxic turd sandwich would be really nice.

• Cool 2

[WOLFA]
Members
779 posts
6,025 battles

I had a battle yesterday when one of the red players kept spamming the "good luck" over chat all. It was so bad everyone on both teams reported him for it.

I just don't understand the point of being an a**hat with chat and map pinging?

Luckily I killed him within the first 3 minutes of the game but 3 minutes of someone spamming the chat all makes for and annoying battle.

• Cool 1

[90TH]
Members
1,147 posts
10,769 battles
15 minutes ago, CorradoG60 said:

I had a battle yesterday when one of the red players kept spamming the "good luck" over chat all. It was so bad everyone on both teams reported him for it.

I just don't understand the point of being an a**hat with chat and map pinging?

Luckily I killed him within the first 3 minutes of the game but 3 minutes of someone spamming the chat all makes for and annoying battle.

I was in that game too.  I blacklisted him and muted text chats, but still it was 5 minutes of straight “Fair Winds and Following Seas!”

WG, mute needs to include the canned responses, or else you need to be fast to reprimand this behavior.  It was just as abusive as free text, maybe worse.  Our team was unable to communicate during the game because of this jerk’s chat spam, and blacklist didn’t help at all!

Sign in to follow this