Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sepia

Manual AA/ 2ndaries

3 comments in this topic

Members
77 posts
4,708 battles

With the CV rework, I would personally like to see manual AA/2ndaries removed and added as a ship function. I havnt been following the CV rework closely so maybe im rehashing crap that is already in progress, if so, just ignore. I would like to see Manual AA/2ndaries become a part of all ships. You select the AA/2ndaries as if it were torps/shell type and aim them. For AA you aim and hold the button down for spam fire. For 2ndaries you fire as normal guns. I would fire as normal guns. With AA and 2ndaries on auto fire they have reduced dmg/accuracy.  I think this would be more engaging and allow CV to play their strikes off of allied ships who are engaging enemies, knowing that the target must make the choice to defend air or attack the sea. This would also help with 2ndaries odd mechanics. At close range, im tired of seeing my 2ndaries shoot at the belt, doing zero damage. I am also tired of having a full spec 2ndary ship miss every shot because someone is border riding screwing up 2ndary aiming. In a ship with 30 second reload, being able to aim and fire 2ndaries would be engaging.

Edited by Sepia
  • Cool 1

[KAPPA]
Members
2,842 posts
7,610 battles

Well, they're already reworking AA into choosing sectors to focus on. Likewise, AFT is now gonna only buff secondary range. The commander skills are getting a lot of work, as are the AA gun upgrades. Slot 3 is DPS and slot 6 is double the flak clouds. Also, CVs now get only a single squad at a time, and that squad can be either drop bombs, torps or rockets. No fighters outside of a consumable.

Although, apparently the smartphone version (Blitz, I think?) has proper manual secondaries.

And Ise. Kiiiinda cheesed about that. What next, Kitakami?! WHAT MORE WILL YOU TAKE FROM ME, BLITZ?! Proper manual secondaries actually makes the KM BBs sound fun!

Edited by Shoggoth_pinup
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this