You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ericson38

Not BOT, but has CAMO been hacked ?

22 comments in this topic

[KRAK]
[KRAK]
Members
1,180 posts

I just saw a game where two Saint Louis's in DiV A at about 11 km from a T9 German BB wasted this BB.  One was broadside to him and the German fired two full rounds into the Louis for about 4 k damage total. He really could not hit either one. It was incredible, since I drive a Louis too.

There are BOTs, so are there illegal CAMO mods where you really can't hit your target ?

• Boring 1
  • Meh 5

[WAG]
Beta Testers
759 posts
6,854 battles

.... overpen and/or spaced armor being trolly. most likely no mods involved.... not everything needs to be blamed on cheating....

• Cool 3

[KRAK]
[KRAK]
Members
1,180 posts

They just sat there, didn't try to move, from the same division. It was eery. They are taken out super easy (French T9 cruiser). I have one.

Members
3,333 posts
12,019 battles
3 minutes ago, GX9900A said:

.... overpen and/or spaced armor being trolly. most likely no mods involved.... not everything needs to be blamed on cheating....

What he said.

[WAG]
Beta Testers
759 posts
6,854 battles
2 minutes ago, Ericson38 said:

They just sat there, didn't try to move, from the same division. It was eery. They are taken out super easy (French T9 cruiser). I have one.

1 - german Bb's tend to have absolute crapfor dispersion above 7km, its either tight as a laser or spread all over the map.

2 - spaced armor is also very trolly, never can tell exactly when its gonna end for you as sometimes enemys do no damage, and others you take 5 cits and go blapp.

3 - combine these two factors and suddenly you have a nightmare scinerio for the german BB's, as it becomes very difficult to kill them as your luck is at its lowest. the only real chance you have is to close the gap quickly and hope that your secondaries can makeup for what your main guns lose.

[KRAK]
[KRAK]
Members
1,180 posts

I drive a Biz and a Louis, and I know what you mean, but not moving, and him not doing much, and they peppered him to 0 with HE, while he did almost nothing of note at 11-12 km. They were outside his secondaries.

[WOLF7]
Members
12,489 posts
20 minutes ago, Ericson38 said:

I just saw a game where two Saint Louis's in DiV A at about 11 km from a T9 German BB wasted this BB.  One was broadside to him and the German fired two full rounds into the Louis for about 4 k damage total. He really could not hit either one. It was incredible, since I drive a Louis too.

There are BOTs, so are there illegal CAMO mods where you really can't hit your target ?

If you'd like to get something besides rng answers, you need to post a replay.

[KRAK]
[KRAK]
Members
1,180 posts

I know, wasn't expected what I saw, just don't see many Saint Louis's in battle so after mine was taken out I watched our team battle the other two.

[POP]
Members
1,294 posts
10,144 battles

I played a bunch of ranked today. My Fuso fired two volleys at a Nurnberg between 12 and 8 kilometers away. I had 5 overpens, 2 pens in the first volley for 1056 damage. I had 4 overpens, 1 pen and once glance for zero damage in the second volley. 

It's not cheating. It's just suck RNG, bad aim, dispersion, and probably hitting areas that were already damaged soaked. 

• Cool 1

[KRAK]
[KRAK]
Members
1,180 posts

When a BB shell even touches my Louis, it is big damage. It is very fragile, not anything like you can imagine. Do you have one ? Would like to hear from those who tread around in one.

Members
2,207 posts
5,424 battles

there are so many explanations that come to mind before hacks with that story. and that's before i take into account that you've probably skewed the story a bit in order to fit your theory.

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
226 posts
9,091 battles
31 minutes ago, OgreMkV said:

I played a bunch of ranked today. My Fuso fired two volleys at a Nurnberg between 12 and 8 kilometers away. I had 5 overpens, 2 pens in the first volley for 1056 damage. I had 4 overpens, 1 pen and once glance for zero damage in the second volley. 

It's not cheating. It's just suck RNG, bad aim, dispersion, and probably hitting areas that were already damaged soaked. 

it is likely that you pen'ed his turret which doesn't subtract HP from the ship or damage saturation 

[O-PN]
Members
9,123 posts
10,582 battles
28 minutes ago, Ericson38 said:

When a BB shell even touches my Louis, it is big damage. It is very fragile, not anything like you can imagine. Do you have one ? Would like to hear from those who tread around in one.

I already passed it. What you're seeing is overpens, not hacks, and 0 damage pens from hits on modules. I'm betting that FdG missed most of those shots, as well.

There are very few workable hacks for this game, and the hacks that are around are discovered and dealt with, as is the person using them, quickly.

[KRAK]
[KRAK]
Members
1,180 posts

Next time I see a pair of Division A Saint Louis cruisers, I will be keeping an eye. I would never have sat abeam a BB the way that one did. That team went on to overwhelm the match (blowout style).

[SOFOP]
Members
2,199 posts
13,131 battles

Cheats or hacks like that would be server side.  Highly unlikely.  Combination of bad ring, bad dispersion, bad aiming, bad positioning, and opponents that worked together sunk the Bismark most likely.

[BNKR]
Members
1,573 posts
2,090 battles

Sounds like a German battleship suffering German dispersion. Mix in 18 guns firing 203mm HE every five seconds (assuming MBRB), and you get one dead Kraut.

[KRAK]
[KRAK]
Members
1,180 posts

I have a Biz, so am aware, but by 11 km, the shell trajectories re-converge somewhat. Saint Louis is a very large target, and two full salvoes from the T9 German.