You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Gear_Jamer

rank batle

4 comments in this topic

[NGA-B]
[NGA-B]
Members
125 posts
6,019 battles

What are the best ships for rank battles i am using the T-61 its good but guns not that good is there something maybe better than that one and it does not have to be a DD just over all.

Edited by Gear_Jamer

[WOLF2]
Members
255 posts
6,483 battles

T-61 is one of the best boats to play right now if you're going DD. The hydro is so very beneficial in contesting caps and confronting smoked up DDs at close range, I don't think there's any other DD out there with such a solid bag of tricks. Torp reload time is excellent, HE isn't all that great but as son as anything shows broadside you can land some seriously nasty AP volleys. I'm 14 games into Ranked right now (at Rank 3 currently) and have won all 4 games I've played in the T-61. I'll probably just finish out Ranked altogether with it.

I've also had great success with the Perth, but you'll need a 14 point captain to really make the most meaningful impact on a match (CE, IFHE). Seen a few Prinz Eitel Friedrichs doing a damned good job as well.

• Cool 1

[WURST]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
25 posts
2,466 battles

27 battles to hit rank 1 using the t-61, perth, and monaghan.....t-61 is beast in this season.